Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Paul Jaxx - Pre-Match Segment (4th Minor Show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulJaxx

PaulJaxx

Paul Jaxx - Pre-Match Segment (4th Minor Show) Empty
PostSubject: Paul Jaxx - Pre-Match Segment (4th Minor Show)   Paul Jaxx - Pre-Match Segment (4th Minor Show) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:09 am

*Camera pans in on Paul Jaxx, who is leaning against a wall, while other wrestlers pass by.*

Paul Jaxx: "Well, well. It's interesting what things I've heard, what things I haven't heard. Words spoken quietly behind my back, always taking great care to avoid the man they call "The Crippler". I've just found out I have a match tonight. My debut match-up- and it will be against some dude called Johnny Anderson. Well, Mister Anderson, tonight I'm going to go all 'Matrix' on your rear-end. I DO want a spot at the very first WUW Pay-Per-View 'Last In Line' and nothing, I tell you, nothing is going to stop me. Whoever wins tonight will go on to that show and tear the roof off the arena in a triple threat match against Hiprock and King Manu. Now let me assure you of one thing, and one thing only: THAT wrestler's going to be none other than the bone-breaking, jaw-shattering, pectoral-muscle-tearing blast from the past, 'Are we ready to submit your ass?', 'European Crippler', PAUL JAXX!"

*Camera zooms in on the aggitated wrestlers face, as he stares rabidly towards it. Fade out.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/paul.vida
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

Paul Jaxx - Pre-Match Segment (4th Minor Show) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Jaxx - Pre-Match Segment (4th Minor Show)   Paul Jaxx - Pre-Match Segment (4th Minor Show) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 am

Nice RP
Thanks Paul
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

Paul Jaxx - Pre-Match Segment (4th Minor Show)
Page 1 of 1