Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

The Flying Eagle and Mean Machine Fued Sorry if it shows up multiple times my computer messed up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Flying Eagle

The Flying Eagle

The Flying Eagle and Mean Machine Fued Sorry if it shows up multiple times my computer messed up Empty
PostSubject: The Flying Eagle and Mean Machine Fued Sorry if it shows up multiple times my computer messed up   The Flying Eagle and Mean Machine Fued Sorry if it shows up multiple times my computer messed up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm

-Camera zooms in on Candy and The Flying Eagle backstage.

Eagle: Candy why were you out there you could've gotten hurt.
Candy: You were the one getting hurt and possibly killed. I was concerned about you.
Eagle: I know you were concerned but I fight for honor.
Candy. I was just worried because your special to me.
Eagle: And your special to me but our private relationship isn't the main priority.We have a man with revenge on his mind coming after you and me. I need a rematch so I can put MM away so you will be safe. He fights with no honor and he needs to be taught a lesson.
Candy: Ok just dont get hurt he is a dangerous man we both know what he did to you.
Eagle: Dont worry I can handle Mean Machine he is all talk...(Mean Machine attacks Flying Eagle from behind and knocks him down)
Mean Machine: So you want a rematch well you've got it but first take this with you.(Mean Machine puts Eagle in a ruthless submission hold)
Candy: SECURITY SECURITY COME HELP!!!!
Mean Machine: (Breaks Hold and goes to Candy) Don't worry little darling (MM goes into kiss Candy and Candy runs away screaming) See you later Eagle (MM spits on FE and walks off camera)
-Camera goes black.
Back to top Go down

The Flying Eagle and Mean Machine Fued Sorry if it shows up multiple times my computer messed up
Page 1 of 1