Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

A Sign of warning..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingwhite

A Sign of warning.. Empty
PostSubject: A Sign of warning..   A Sign of warning.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:14 pm

{ The Royal Family seems to be having some important discussion in their own locker room. Whit-e’s face gives an expression of a stressful situation }

Whit-e: Anyone know why I called you guys to come here?

CG: Birthday Party? That’s my favorite kind of party!

{ Whit-e stares at CG in anger }

CG: What the matter? Did I say something?

{ Kingmanu pulls CG near to him and whispers something }

Kingmanu: Stop kidding! Whit-e is not in a good mood as you see…

Whit-e: To be honest, I’m getting angry about being the new leader of TRF. The former leader is better than me and why you guys chose me I have no idea!

CG: Why? Well, you’re the biggest victim hunter in our group. You loved to eat chocolates and sweets… hmm that aren’t much of the points… well aren’t I a stinker?

King Arthur: umm anyway, Whit-e, we know you don’t want to be a new leader but everyone agreed with this idea even Melissa agreed. You are a man with the most potential in every fighting style, you are also very charismatic. Don’t be afraid we won’t fire you if you do something wrong or..

Whit-e: Yes, I know you guys want me to be a new leader but why don’t you guys just ask me before

CG: Well that’s-

{ Kingmanu uses his hand to shut Haspitas’s mouth before he could complete his sentence }

Kingmanu: Here is the reason why… we knew that you wouldn’t accept our proposal so we thought if we announce it suddenly when you weren’t aware, you would accept… I mean you are the idealistic leader for our group Whit-e…

Whit-e: Hey..

Kingmanu: Whit-e. You’re born to be a leader. We all know you’ll be the one who make us “The Royal Family” to succeed in our goal, to rule this place together!

Haspitas: Well, the most important reason is now you can’t resign from your rank or else you will have to leave the group!

Whit-e: Huh!

{ Whit-e smashes the table and glances at everyone from King Arthur to Haspitas, the anger shown in his eyes then he slowly sits down again and sighs }

CG: Suffering Socatash! Dang it! I knew I’ve been watching too many cartoons this week!

{King Arthur punches CG and knocks him out, he then carries him away to the sofa in the back of the room as everyone agreed with his decision}

Whit-e: thanks for that… now we can start talking seriously.

{ Before Whit-e could continue, suddenly the door slowly opens. Every members of TRF stop cheering his name and stare at the door. Whit-e quickly stands up }

Whit-e: Well well, why are you standing there, Dark Horse? It’s not nice to interrupt others when they’re talking..

{ The shades slowly gets closer to the door and reveals himself. Whit-e is right he’s Dark Horse! }

Kingmanu: Dark…Horse?

Dark Horse: You’re smart, Whit-e. But you’re not that smart… especially since you pick the Chosen one to be your opponent!

{ Whit-e slowly walks toward Dark Horse closer and closer while The Royal Family’s members form their line behind him. Whit-e is now standing in front of Dark Horse and a small smile shows on Whit-e’s face }

Dark Horse: what’s funny?

Whit-e: I see the future Dark, I see me… tearing your body down. I see your body collapse and I see my right foot stomping on your unconscious body!

{ Dark Horse starts to laugh and gets his face even closer to Whit-e’s face }

Dark Horse: *whispers* You know. Now, I can’t wait to beat you up… you piece of good for nothing trash!

Whit-e: Do it if you can..

{ Whit-e and Dark Horse stare at each other eyes as the camera fades off }

P.S. This one is for the major show..
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: A Sign of warning..   A Sign of warning.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Very nice Whit-e. This is for High Voltage yes??
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
kingwhite

PostSubject: Re: A Sign of warning..   A Sign of warning.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sign of warning..   A Sign of warning.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sign of warning..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: