Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

johny turbo week 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johny turbo

johny turbo week 3  Empty
PostSubject: johny turbo week 3    johny turbo week 3  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:13 pm

if this can be used in next weeks match after mr t ladder match champ vs champ

Titit_Kecil is still in the ring, recovering from the heavy battle he just fought with Derek Brown

Andrew Punter: Wow, what a match!

Brandon Cooper: Yea, I almost fell off my chair. That exciting it was. A champ vs champ match, you never go home disappointed. They really showed off all there skills tonight.

Andrew Punter: Uhu, but hey, at Caged Warriors they ... What?!

Andrew got interrupted by a guy who's coming out of the public. He's holding a small step ladder.

Brandon Cooper: It's Johny Turbo! I think he still has something to settle with Mr. T

Johny Turbo slides into the ring and before Titit_Kecil can even react the step ladder crushes right into his face and Mr. T gets knocked out cold. One of the security people wants to enter the ring to check on him but crawls back when he sees the look into JT's eyes.

Johny Turbo shouts for a mic and when he gets one he goes standing above Mr T's head. The crowd is booing and yelling at him.

Johny Turbo: That's what I call 'IN YOUR FACE!!!' haha. What's wrong Titit? Your mommy's not here? Your mommy's not here to protect you, you little boy? You need a little kiss to ease the pain?

Andrew Punter: Yea! Bring on the hot mom! C'mon, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseee.

Johny Turbo places Titit in the turnbuckles, takes a run and gives him an elbow right in the face again.

Brandon Cooper: Ouch, straight in the face. How vicious.

Andrew Punter: I still preferred the mom... Sad

Johny Turbo: Ok, people. You see that scumbag in the corner? It's over. His time is over? He's done, passé, way over. Trash! It's obvious you don't see clear. Let's make it simple: Me: standing, he: knocked down, probably dreaming about the next bottle of milk he'll get tonight when he's tucked in by his mom.

Only a few laughs are heard in the crowd.

Johny Turbo: It's clear. His time is over, mine's just beginning. When Caged Warriors is over, you'll have no choice but cheering for me, cause then I will be standing here in front of you again, wearing the World No Limits Championship belt. And that will only be the beginning for a new era. My era. Listen good people, cause you'll be saying it for a loooooooooooong time: JOHNY TURBO: TO BE CONTINUED!!! Hahaha.

With a big smile on his face Johny Turbo is leaving the ring. He takes a quick look at Titit_Kecil and his smile even gets bigger. Walking the ramp people are shouting at him but some are chanting him too. Have we witnessed the beginning of a new era?

Back to top Go down

johny turbo week 3
Page 1 of 1