Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

How dare you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingwhite

How dare you! Empty
PostSubject: How dare you!   How dare you! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 pm

{ The camera slowly zooms into the darkness of locker room as if no light can pass through the darkness, it’s seem to be entirely empty until we hear someone’s voice. The light turns on and what we see is King Whit-e sitting on the floor and holding someone’s photo. the camera zooms closer to him }

Whit-e: This is going to be a hard night, but still I’m sure that I could pass through it. No one can stop my dream to become the ruler of this place. Uncle, I’ll prove to everyone that our family is strong. I’ll prove it to you that I’m tough enough to hold your diamond, and I won’t lose tonight. I don’t know how tough he is but for me this newbie… will be defeated tonight. Tonight, gonna be my night and for now I don’t care how the other members forced me to win this match because I’ll not just only going to defeat that Dark Horse but also I’ll take his soul and inspiration in wrestling from his body.

{ Whit-e slowly stands up and glances around the room then he puts his uncle’s photo back to the top of the shelf before he talks to his uncle again }

Whit-e: So, you’re wondering about my last match against Octuple G? Well, I was supposed to beat him but I only used half of my power against him.. Yep, I need to prepare my full power to fight with this newbie. I can sense that he’s more powerful than the other opponent I‘ve met but I’ll beat him, uncle that’s for sure, well yer I must beat him that’s my only choice or else I’ll need to leave this place.. Okay uncle. I need to prepare for my match tonight now so I’ll talk to you later..

{ Whit-e is about to salutes his uncle’s photo but he senses that something’s wrong he steps back and glances around the room. He closes his eyes for a while then he opens his eyes and stares at the door which is completely close at this moment }

Whit-e: What are you doing there!

{ Suddenly the loud steps of a man running is heard from outside while Whit-e’s quickly runs to the door then he quickly opens it but it’s too late… the one that was standing in front of his room has now left without any clue of who he was but Whit-e face showed that he knew. He only sees a shadow of someone exiting the corridor! Whit-e slowly walks to where the shadow was and then finds a glove, he picks it up and examines it before rubbing his chin.}

Whit-e: I don’t know why you keep spying on me.. Are you afraid of my power? I don’t really want anyone to see me talking to my uncle. No one should hear those sentences! Dark..Horse…. You are annoying me..

{ Whit-e keeps the gloves in his pocket then he walks back into his locker room again. He opens the door and walks toward to the shelf but he instantly stops! The camera zooms toward his but stop when whit-e smashes the shelf loudly the camera zooms closer to the shelf and we sees his uncle picture’s completely scratches and his crucifix is now lying on the floor, Whit-e yells in anger and kick the trash bin beside him! He slowly turns back to face the camera and stares at the camera. His eyes are now red like fire and no smile show on his face now.. Few seconds later he grabs his crucifix up and stares at the camera again, before his eyes color change from red to dark red then the signal starts to vanish and few seconds later the titan tron turns to black and the camera fades to the commentators again }
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

How dare you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How dare you!   How dare you! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:26 am

I already confirmed Ultimate Aggression sorry. If you want to right an RP about the same thing but talking about how you will win the tag team titles at Caged Warriors.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

How dare you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: