Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

rvd59's debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rvd59

rvd59's debut Empty
PostSubject: rvd59's debut   rvd59's debut Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Announcer : Wow...!!! What the... What is this???

Announcer : I think we're gonna see in a few moments...

Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!

Announcer : This is something big... Is he who I think it is???

Announcer : I think I know what's happening. I heard about a young man from New York...
Announcer : Yes, now I know who's gonna make his first appearance here at WUW...

Rvd59 makes his way to the ring wherein a black jacket jeans a white t-shirt that has tap out on it and fresh black hightops

Announcer : Yes, it is the mystic that is simply rvd59. Bone chilling... It's all part of a psychological warfare, the mind games that only rvd59 can engage in and which he brings here at WUW to another level!

Announcer : I mean... intimidation... fear... if I'm his next opponent, which, thanks God I,m not, that will be in my mind right now.

Announcer: If somehow, someone is watching this right now, we know he's intimidated...

rvd59 get up in the middle of the ring and looks at the audience. He raise he's hands to the sky and fire shoots out of each ring post!

Announcer : Rvd59 exemplifies a big time player, because he succeed in big times situations! If you were his opponent tonight, what do you think after the way that Rvd59 just made his way to the ring?

Announcer : I never saw something like that, I'm telling you...

Rvd59 got a mic in his hands and address to the public.

Rvd59: Okay well i guess since its my first time here no one respects me and that i should earn it well im not! Everyone on this roster better respect me or i will go down this whole roster and eliminate everyone!

*Crowd boos loudly*

Rvd59: Shut up fatso just because none of you have a life doesn't mean you have to make mine worse!

*Crowd boos even Louder*

Rvd59:Now back to what i was saying i plan to come here and win every championship there is and there is no one here that can stop me! There is one certain championship i have my mind on and that is the National Wrestling Championship! Now i demand i get a title shot now and gm whoever you are come out and give me my title shot.

*Crowd gets silent and everyone waits to see if the gm comes out*

Rvd59:Okay gm i guess you didn't here me clear enough i DEMAND A TITLE SHOT and i will get it by you giving me it or i take out everyone on the roster.

*Everyone still is waiting for the gm to come*

Rvd59: Okay i guess we will have to do it my way 1st person for me to take it will be Christopher Lockett!

*Rvd59 throws the mike down and leaves the arena*
Back to top Go down

rvd59's debut
Page 1 of 1