Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

first ua of season 3-- this will be after we attack arsenal and jared..... The Debut of FREE WORL ORDER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

first ua of season 3-- this will be after we attack arsenal and jared..... The Debut of FREE WORL ORDER Empty
PostSubject: first ua of season 3-- this will be after we attack arsenal and jared..... The Debut of FREE WORL ORDER   first ua of season 3-- this will be after we attack arsenal and jared..... The Debut of FREE WORL ORDER Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:58 am

[interview set]

[pic jasconta]

The titantron lights up showing Jascinta Adams.

Jascinta: Hello WuW. My name is Jascinta Adams, and I am standing here with John HardCore Freeman and Cardiac Animal.

[Pic cardiac, freeman]

The camera zooms out and put all three in the frame.

Jascinta:
You guys were enemies last season, and now you are teaming. And y'all Already put down a mark on Arsenalfan and Jared Johnson. Any comments on last season, and how you manage put y'alls issue aside?

John Freeman and Cardiac Animal look at each other and laugh.

John: Awww, sweethart. Last season is ancient history now. We don't look back.

Animal: The future is what's important. Now, why don't you try ask a good question. I mean for once.

John Freeman looks on Cardiac Animal.

John: Where are your manners my friend? But good point.

Both men burst out into a laughter again, while Jascinta put her head into her hands.

Jascinta: Fine. Many are wondering what purpose you guys have as a team?

Animal: Simply to be the best. Oh and make everyone break the rules, Instead of following them like a bunch of suck up idiots!

John Freeman looks over at Cardiac Animal again.

John: Well put my friend. Hunny, we are the Free World Order. Haven't you ever, felt like breaking the rules by slapping a so called super star? of course you haven't. We want to make sure that you break some rules now and then.

Jascinta looks confused.

Jascinta: Well I want to slap someone right now!

Both men again laugh.

John: Well, that wouldn't be smart move hunny. After all, we are those kinda men that CAN stick up for our selves.

Jascinta: Do i dare ask what the first thing you guys are going to do?

Animal: FREE THE WORLD!

Jascinta: When you say things like that, we don't expect much from two savage and disturbed men..

John Freeman move closer to Jascinta Adams as sjhe is looking annoyed.

John: You know what we mean by that.......

Suddenly Free World Order begin to attack the camera guy with viscous blows and the titantron changes to a static snow.

Brandon: My goodness. Is this the end of WuW as we know it?

Andrew: YES! This gonna be interesting, Free World Order to the rescue!

Brandon: Rescue of what you moron? WuW is just fine, and we sure can do without two guys like that walking around!

Andrew: Oh you know nothing. Shut up! Free World Order is here to Free the world of people like you!

Back to top Go down

first ua of season 3-- this will be after we attack arsenal and jared..... The Debut of FREE WORL ORDER
Page 1 of 1