Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Best Match: Derek Brown VS Johnny Anderson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

Best Match: Derek Brown VS Johnny Anderson  Empty
PostSubject: Best Match: Derek Brown VS Johnny Anderson    Best Match: Derek Brown VS Johnny Anderson  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:59 am

The cameras are on the ring with GM Daniel DeWildt standing in the middle with the podium. He is holding a microphone in one hand and a trophy in the other. He begins to talk.

GM Daniel: This next award is the Best Match of Season 2. With many great matches all throughout the previous season. This was one of the hardest decisions that I had to make. But with that said, I did come up with what I believe "was" the best match.

Andrew: There were certainly many great matches this season. It must of been a huge challenge just to pick one.

Brandon: Yeah, but Daniel said he found one so let's see what it is.

GM Daniel walks around the ring before he begins to talk again.

GM Daniel: The match I chose was from our Pay Per View, Caged Warriors. It was in a Steel Cage. It was for the Ultra Aggression Championship and yes, it was Derek Brown VS Johnny Anderson!!

The crowd start booing at the result of the match

GM Daniel: Can I get Derek Brown out here as the winner of that match.

Derek Brown comes out to his music and walks down to the ring with the crowd booing him very loudly. He gets down to the ring steps and stops for a moment. He holds his title up in the air and gets an even bigger chorus of boos from the crowd. He gets into the ring and shakes GM Daniel's hand. GM Daniel DeWildt hands him the trophy and then a microphone.

Derek: I didn't win that match they way I wanted to. I'll admit that. But I did win and that was final. Johnny, you want a rematch. You've got earn it buddy. 'Coz if if you earn it, i'll give it. I'll see you soon then.

The lights go out and Derek leaves, the camera then fades out.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

Best Match: Derek Brown VS Johnny Anderson
Page 1 of 1