Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

kenny calls out ghostinshell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenny

kenny calls out ghostinshell Empty
PostSubject: kenny calls out ghostinshell   kenny calls out ghostinshell Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:02 am

The crowd is roaring with excitement from everything that's happened so far when the lights in the arena suddenly go out.

Brandon: "What happened?"

Andrew: "The power went out, duh."

Brandon: "I know, I mean what caused it."

Suddenly the lights come back on revealing a figure standing in the ring wearing a jacket and hat.

The figure slowly begins to take off the hat revealing a sinister looking face.

Kenny: "Ghostinshell! You disgust me. Your existence disgusts me. And most of all your ideals disgust me."

Brandon: "Wow those are some big statements coming from somebody who hasn't even had a match yet."

Andrew: "That's what this business is all about, so it should be expected."

Kenny: "You claim to fight for good and justice, and that makes me sick, claiming to help people out of the goodness of your heart is nothing but a bunch of lies formulated to make some people look better while others look worse. A good example is if I were to burn this arena to the ground right now with the intention of wiping out the goodness in this arena it would eliminate anybody who could be considered evil by you as well."

Brandon: "You don't suppose that he's serious about burning down the arena do you?"

Andrew: "Let's hope not I don't think even an organization as big as WuW has enough money to build another arena before our next show."

Kenny: "So in other words ghost their is no such thing as good or evil but only power. So to prove this to the world tonight. I'm calling you out. Right here right now. In a no disqualification ladder match and if you have any belief in that so called justice your spouting you'll come out here and face me."

(reply if you want ghost don't if you don't i made sure to put the ending in a way that it doesn't matter if you do or don't)
Back to top Go down
ghostinshell

kenny calls out ghostinshell Empty
PostSubject: kenny   kenny calls out ghostinshell Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Entrance music Ghost in shell satrt playing....
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
There come the Ghost wearing simple treaning wear with mic in his hands.Ghost cheering the crowd rising his hands
-Who the hell are you,and what are you talking about!You are so dare to chalenge me or what?
Ghost shawted -Dont even think to dissturb my speech.
At this time Kenny run from the ring against Ghost in shell.
Security gards come from everywhere and run to stop upcoming messacare.
-Ok! no time for talking its time for S H O W.
Ghost trow the microphone away and run against the Kenny.
after couple of seconds both wrestwers catch each other and start to hit themself.Securityguardas join on the rumble taking a lot of punishment from both superstars traying to separate them.
The crowd scanding 'Ghost Ghost Ghost .......'
Back to top Go down

kenny calls out ghostinshell
Page 1 of 1