Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Before C.G vs Qmoney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CGHasp

CGHasp

Before C.G vs Qmoney Empty
PostSubject: Before C.G vs Qmoney   Before C.G vs Qmoney Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:40 pm

{ Whit-e is walking around in the corridor before he hears something that annoyed him. It’s a sound of something moving in the big box at the side of corridor. He slowly walks toward it and use his hand to open the box. He slowly opens it and instantly after he opened it. something quickly grabs his hand }

Whit-e: Aarghh!

{ Suddenly that thing release his grab and gets out of the box }

C.G: Sorry, didn’t mean to fright you or anything, but I was finding something to eat in that box when you opened it.

Whit-e: Finding something to eat?

{CG smiles then hands something to Whit-e. It looks really disgusting and yucky, Whit-e looks at CG very frustratingly}

Whit-e: No, thank you umm I just had lunch…

{Instantly after Whit-e finished his sentence, CG quickly eats that umm whatever it was while Whit-e looks at him in a creepy face. It seems like CG is wondering why Whit-e is looking at him with a very creepy face }
Haspitas: Something’s wrong? Hey you look like a new guy right? What’s your name?

Whit-e: Whit-e, and you?

Haspitas: You can call me cool guy or Haspitas, which you prefer better.

Whit-e: Haspitas seems okay.

Haspitas: Hey look if you want to know more about this place ask me! I’ve been everywhere and I mean everywhere!

Whit-e: He…

Haspitas: And the most important friend of mine is here and she’s sitting in this room.

Whit-e: where? I can’t find anyone here except me and you.

{ Haspitas looks at Whit-e then he shakes his head }

Haspitas: LOOK! She’s sitting there. *he points at the hand taser on the box he came out before* How can’t you see her?! Look, I think she didn’t hear what you said since she isn’t looking at you so I think it is okay. Anyway would you like to be my friend?

Whit-e: Um…

Haspitas: I take that answer as a yes! Well see ya gotta go do something first, opps almost forgot Annabelle.

{ Haspitas quickly grabs Anabelle from the box, jumps out from the box and exits the scene }

Whit-e: What a psychopath… I never thought I’ll meet someone like him here… seems familiar for some reason though…

{ The camera then slowly fades away }
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

Before C.G vs Qmoney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before C.G vs Qmoney   Before C.G vs Qmoney Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:02 pm

good rp thanks
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

Before C.G vs Qmoney
Page 1 of 1