Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Our Time Is Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Our Time Is Now Empty
PostSubject: Our Time Is Now   Our Time Is Now Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 am

The Royal Family is found sitting in the interview set, in the middle Sam Haze and Melissa Hendricks on the sides are King Whit-e, KingManu and King Arthur. As the camera is zoomed in to the faces of Sam Haze and Melissa Hendricks

Melissa Hendricks Introducing the one and only Ultimate King.

Sam Haze: Okay Okay thank you sweetie. Now for my long speech. So Me and my boys have had a great few weeks. Now back to my main point. In the past before The Family was formed as singles we were abused and hurt. But now that we are one we are untouchable we are GREAT. In the past few weeks we have showed you what we are capable of doing as a team, especially with what we done to BACKYARD and SUBOSHI and the list can go on and on. But its not over there will be a few more names added.

Sam Haze and the family then start laughing as Whit-e takes the microphone

King Whit-e: Most of you guys don't yet understand what we are going to do if we don't get our demands. We are one of the most valuable asset to this business and if we leave this business will go down the driain.

King Arthur: That is true, do you honestly think if we leave you can even stand a chance in the wrestling world. So many people don't even understand the true meaning of the wrestling, well you are looking at the true meaning of wrestling. This is the true meaning of wrestling. No one will be able to take the glory of us.
Back to top Go down

Our Time Is Now
Page 1 of 1