Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Signing day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dark horse

Signing day Empty
PostSubject: Signing day   Signing day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 pm

(I guess this is for the PPV)
We can hear the GM in his office talking excitedly.

GM: Welcome to the WUW Pay-per-View. No, I can't promise you a mach this quick especially at the PPv, we had way too many guys actively working this season.

Voice: I look like I care about other people, I just want to fight, next week, tomorrow, next season. I just want t fight.

GM: I know, I know. Don't you worry, you will champ. Our contracts are signed and you're now an official member of the WUW roster, and boy will everyone be happy to have you.

There's a pause, silence fora few seconds.

GM: Come on champ, security will walk you out to the ring if you want. Good luck with your career in WUW.

The door opens and security comes out surrounding someone who can't be seen. As he walks away we hear the GM dialing his phone quickly. Camera man tries the door but it is locked from the inside.

GM: Yeah, Yeah we signed him to a good deal. his is going to be great.I already have plans for him. I'm trying to see if we can fit him in. Yes, yes. No not really. To many guys on the roster. I'm trying. Ok, bye.

The camera turns to see the security entourage and the stranger walking around a corner scene fade.
Back to top Go down

Signing day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing day   Signing day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:33 am

TRF have to bud in Razz

TRF are walkingin backstage as they over him. They walk in and speak to GM

Sam Haze: I will make this quick.

New Guy: Who are you to come in and speak to me like that

Sam Haze: Who am i, you will learn later and how do i speak to you like this CENSORED i speak to whoever i want.

Daniel: Sam relax

Sam Haze: Oi punk, i will deal with you later. If you don't know who The Royal Family is, going and do some research.

Sam Haze walks out and leaves the Office.
Back to top Go down

Signing day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: