Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Let's get this thing started (PPV RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

Let's get this thing started (PPV RP) Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this thing started (PPV RP)   Let's get this thing started (PPV RP) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:38 pm

The camera comes into focus as the titantron bursts into life. Come to Life by Alter Bridge blazes from the loudspeakers. A clip is aired on the titantron, showing some of Johnny Anderson's greatest victories and most powerful moves. Johnny Anderson walks out of the back and out onto the entrance ramp as multicolored pyrotechnics explode to the sides of him, about ten feet away. Johnny Anderson makes his way to the ring, wearing a T-Shirt with his face on it
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion. Arriving at the ring, Johnny Anderson pulls the shirt of over his head and throws it into the audience as people fight over the shirt. He leans out of the ring and asks for a microphone, which he is given by one of the workers. Johnny Anderson walks back to the center of the ring and begins to speak.

Johnny Anderson: "Listen, I'm gonna make this short and sweet. First off, just let me say that the fans here in (insert city) are just amazing, I can't believe the applause I got just now on the way to the ring. It's amazing just how much this company has grown in such a small amount of time. But on to more pressing matters. Earlier this week on Ultimate Aggression, I was put into a match against Paul Jaxx, which I won defiantly. I not only knocked him unconscious, but also knocked out his chances of taking my spot in this triple threat match tonight. I will continue my path of destruction tonight, and defeat Hiprock and KingManu to solidify my case to the General Manager of Ultimate Agression that I deserve the Ultra Aggression Championship. Luckily, after this match, he will realise that what I speak is the truth and give me..."

Just then, Hiprock's music comes on. Hiprock walks down to the ring and gets in, microphone in hand.

Hiprock: "Hold on, did you really just say that you deserve the Ultra Aggression Championship? I can think of several people in the back who deserve it more than you do, and the list starts with me. That, and I just spoke with the General Manager, and he told me that that triple threat match is next!"

Johnny Anderson now has a puzzled look on his face. This is the same puzzled look that is on many of the fans and the commentators. The camera fades to this quite intriguing sight.

Last edited by Johnny Anderson on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why would I have a reason for editing? I didn't even edit it.)
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

Let's get this thing started (PPV RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this thing started (PPV RP)   Let's get this thing started (PPV RP) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:51 am

Thanks Johnny
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

Let's get this thing started (PPV RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: