Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Just a brief demonstration...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

Just a brief demonstration... Empty
PostSubject: Just a brief demonstration...   Just a brief demonstration... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:47 pm

INT: LOCKER ROOM – DAY

We FADE IN to a two-shot of MELISSA HENDRICKS [holding a mic] and MEAN MACHINE

MELISSA: Mean Machine, you asked for this time because you wanted to clear up some confusion? What confusion?

MEAN MACHINE: [Leering at MELISSA] Thanks for stopping by, Mel. Always a pleasure talking to such a lovely lady.

MELISSA: [Looking uncomfortable] Could we just get on with this? The confusion…

MEAN MACHINE: Ah, yes. Ever since I arrived in WUW there’s been some confusion about the name of my finisher, the Pain Killer. People are always coming up to me and saying “Mean…,” they always call me Mean for some reason, “Mean, the Pain Killer is a brutal submission hold that causes untold pain and suffering in the victim. How can you call that a painkiller?” Allow me to demonstrate.

*He beckons off-camera and we widen to a three-shot as a skinny young man joins the group.*

MEAN MACHINE: Mickey here has been kind enough to volunteer to help me with my little demo. Thanks for being such a sport, Mickey!

MICKEY: Uh, Mr. Machine? My name is actually…

MEAN MACHINE: Shut up, Mickey. Nobody cares. Now if you would be so kind as to remove your left shoe?

MICKEY: Sure, I guess. [He does so, looking confused]

MEAN MACHINE: Thanks very much. You’re too kind. [Without warning he brutally stomps down with all his weight on
MICKEY’S exposed toes. MICKEY cries out in pain and MELISSA looks appalled]

MELISSA: [Shocked] Why on Earth did you do that?

MEAN MACHINE: Patience, Mel. All will be revealed shortly. How’s that foot feel Mickey?

MICKEY: [Grimacing and hopping on one foot] It HURTS. It hurts real bad! And I keep telling you my name’s not…

MEAN MACHINE: You see, the lad’s foot is hurting him quite a lot. But with a quick application of the Pain Killer…

MICKEY: What?

[MEAN MACHINE abruptly throws MICKEY to the ground with a double-leg take down and contorts him into position for the Pain Killer, wrenching both of the victims arms behind his back at a sick angle and causing him to thrash wildly and shriek in pain]

MEAN MACHINE: How’s that foot feel now, Mickey?

MICKEY: AAAA! What foot? Oh God, the PAIN!!!!

Mel: Please, you’re really hurting him! PLEASE let him go!

*MEAN MACHINE releases the hold and stands up, smirking unpleasantly. MICKEY slumps down limply.*

MEAN MACHINE: Since you begged so prettily, Princess. He’s served his purpose anyhow. [Brightly, to the camera] Remember, folks, whatever else is bothering you, the Pain Killer will take your mind off it completely. That’s Pain Killer, available wherever world-class beatdowns are sold. Accept no substitutes. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

*MEAN MACHINE saunters away as MELISSA bends down to check on MICKEY, who is still curled up on the floor and groaning weakly.*

MELISSA: Can we get some help here?

FADE OUT
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com

Just a brief demonstration...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: