Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

The "Masterpiece" victim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingwhite

The "Masterpiece" victim Empty
PostSubject: The "Masterpiece" victim   The "Masterpiece" victim Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 pm

{ Whit-e and Manu are walking around somewhere in the corridor but stops as they find their stable member C.G.Haspitas who’s walking with ton of snacks that he’s holding in his arm. Whit-e tells Manu to stop before they greet c.g. }

Whit-e: Yo mate so what are you doing? What’s with all this junk food?

Haspitas: Hello friends! These are the suppers I had prepared to eat in my free time..

Whit-e: I think it’s too much man, but…well the main issue we’re here and we would like to invite you to join our hunt…

Haspitas: REALLY!

{ Haspitas throws the snacks away as his eyes start to shine brightly }

Haspitas: I love hunting! So what are we gonna hunt? Chocolate eggs?

Kingmanu: umm no but we’ll hunt something a lot better, come on we’ll teach you. Follow me cool guy? Nah, I’d rather call you crazy guy *laugh*

Whit-e: No more time to waste Manu..

{ Once they decided to start searching they found out someone is walking closer to them. The footstep’s sounds is very loud}

Whit-e: Hide first! HIDE!

{ They quickly jump into the empty box behind them but not completely close it so they can view outside. A few seconds later The Hulk walks pass them ,he looks energetic . The 3 men jump out from the box after he walked pass and sigh }

Whit-e: Phew, just in time. Well, let’s go find our victim

Haspitas: No! no no no no!

Kingmanu: What again!

Haspitas: Why do we need to find the new victim? We don’t need to find one because we already got one!

Whit-e: What are you talking about?

Haspitas: That little man who just walked pass us before. I’m sure we can beat him in a minute!

Whit-e: Are you kidding C.G? He’s a huge giant not a little man!

Haspitas: Well, if you guys are afraid of that man. I’ll show you the old Steve and Goliath trick! Come on, I can’t wait any longer! This is exciting!

Whit-e: Well, show us then if you want but we’ll be waiting for you in that box… and it’s David and Goliath…

{ He points at the empty box they hid before C.G. nods his head before he walks off the scene as Whit-e and Kingmanu get themselves in to the box. Few seconds later C.G. leads Hulk into the scene }

The Hulk: So where’s the snack?

Haspitas: Snack? Here! I think they’re here… {grabs out Annabelle from his pocket and then starts talking to it} Annabelle are you sure that this is the right way?

The Hulk: Huh!? I can’t believe I trusted a psychopath! Get away from me you freak!

{ Haspitas quickly turns to The Hulk and electrocutes him with Annabelle, the Hulk quickly falls to the ground in pain}

Haspitas: *laugh*You’re just a huge man with a very little brain! You’re stupidier than meee!

{ The Hulk begins to stare at C.g’s eyes and smiles evilly. He use his right hand to grabs The hand teaser and throws it into the box. Haspitas looks shock and begin to step back but it’s too late The Hulk use his left hand to grabs C.g’s throat then he chokes him and lift him up and turns back then slams him to the wall! Pain shows in C.g’s eyes }

The Hulk: You brat! How dare you waste my time and try to hurt me!

{ The Hulk yells in anger then grabs a stick from behind and hits C.g. again and again before Whit-e and Kingmanu jump out from the box behind The Hulk. Whit-e executes dropkick to him and Manu connects with a Devastating Reverse Neckbreaker! Whit-e then use the hand teaser he caught from the Hulk to shock him! The Hulk is now lying unconsciously beside Haspitas }

Whit-e: Manu, help Haspitas. I got some works to do with this giant!

{ Manu carries Haspitas away from the corridor as Whit-e starts to smile and grabs the stick from the floor }

Whit-e: Ha! Not much for the all-powerful giant now are you!*laugh*

{ Whit-e is about to hit The Hulk as the camera fades off }
Back to top Go down

The "Masterpiece" victim
Page 1 of 1