Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 1 Empty
PostSubject: Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 1   Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:31 pm

*As we fade in it is obvious from the jerkiness of the camera that the cameraman is hurrying down a hallway. We hear raised voices from a doorway up ahead. The cameraman comes to the corner and pokes the camera halfway around it, obviously trying to remain concealed.*

*The doorway is revealed as the entrance to the arena’s modest canteen, A few tables and chairs are scattered about and there is a long table covered with plates of sandwiches, donuts, a coffee urn and the like. We see Mean Machine and a pretty young blonde Production Assistant. He has her backed up against the food table, standing uncomfortably close. She is trying to fend off his advances, brandishing her clipboard like a shield.*

Candy: I said no! Leave me alone. Please!

Mean Machine: [coyly] C’mon baby, don’t be that way. I’m the new guy around here. Do you have any idea how alone and unloved that can make a man feel? [leering[ They may call me the Machine, but I have needs like anybody else. SEXY needs…

Candy: [appalled] What?

Mean Machine: Let’s just say that a lot of Japanese chicks know me as the Love Machine. You’ll find out why soon enough.

*He leans in to kiss her but she turns her head away. We zoom in tight on their faces. She is clearly terrified and in tears, his face is darkening into an angry mask.*

Mean Machine: [his voice hardening] Look, I’m getting tired of this hard-to-get bit. Get with the program, babe.

Candy: Help! Somebody please help me!

*Mean Machine leans in to try another kiss. Desperate to escape, she slaps his face. He puts a hand to his cheek and smiles coldly.*

Mean Machine: Darlin’ you’re gonna pay for that. You’ll be paying for a long, long time. Here’s your first installment!

*He rears back a big fist to strike the girl as she cowers away from him. His swing is abruptly checked as a hand catches his wrist. We hastily widen focus to find a handsome young Native American has appeared behind Mean Machine, his approach unnoticed during the tableau at the food table.*

Flying Eagle: I think the lady asked you to leave her alone.

Mean Machine: [whirling around, angry at the interruption] What’s it to you, Tonto? This “lady” is mine, and if I decide she needs a little attitude adjustment, then you just butt out. Get me?

Flying Eagle: I “get you” all too well. Now leave her alone.

Mean Machine: [snatching his hand away] Get lost, junior, before you get hurt.

*Mean Machine turns back to the girl, but Flying Eagle grabs his shoulder and pulls him away. The two begin a furious exchange of blows as Candy scurries out of the way. The two men pummel one another for a few seconds, then go to a collar-and-elbow tie-up and begin pushing and shoving one another fighting for position.*

*Mean Machine tries to set up for an overhead suplex, but Flying Eagle nimbly escapes and dodges behind him, grabbing a waistlock. With a war whoop Flying Eagle delivers a german suplex that sends Mean Machine crashing through the food table*

*Flying Eagle gets slowly to his feet. Mean Machine lies inert, seemingly stunned by the massive impact.*

Flying Eagle: Are you all right, Miss…

Candy: Kingsley. Candice Kingsley. [shyly] My friends call me Candy.

Flying Eagle: [A bit awkwardly] Nice to meet you…Candy. I think we should go before he comes around.

*They hurriedly exit. The cameraman cautiously steps into the room and the camera peers down at the prone form of Mean Machine, who is liberally smeared with condiments, crushed food, and spilled coffee. Far from being unconscious, he is smiling up at the camera.*

Mean Machine: [meditatively] Tonto, you just made a big mistake.

*We fade out.*

Note to Bud: Please let me know whether this is formatted properly. I tried to follow the style guide in the Rules section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 1   Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 1 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 am

RP Great
Format Great.

Well done and thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 1
Page 1 of 1