Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Derek's Victory Speech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek's Victory Speech Empty
PostSubject: Derek's Victory Speech   Derek's Victory Speech Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 pm

The arena goes black, the camera panning across the dark arena, punctuated by the occasional camera flash. Suddenly, the music starts, "Don't you wish you were me", as the lights explode in a colorful strobing effect of gold, green, and white. A lone figure marches down to the ring through the lightshow, as the screen behind him plays a montage of vicous holds and strikes. Upon reaching the ring, the strobes cease and the lights come up, the music fading into the background as he holds out his hand for a microphone.
He raises a hand, calling for silence, slowly lifting the microphone to his lips.
" For those of you too poor to afford Last in Line, allow me to introduce myself. The name is Derek Brown, the First Generation Wrestling Sensation, the One Man Dynasty, and the first ever Ultra Aggression Champion!"
The crowd explodes into a chorus of boos. Derek grins, holding out a hand to placate the crowd.
" Settle down, settle down. Now, those of you paying attention may make note of the fact that I wasn't even booked in this match. I was booked in another match, for another championship. The fact that I come out here before you with this championship and not the other is a pretty fair indicator of how I fared in that match. Or so you might think. Yes, Titi_Kecil knocked me out. Beat me unconcious, I had to be carried out of the ring. So no, I didn't carry through with my promise to break his ankle. But, I DID follow through with my claims to make this the most brutal match of his career, Let's take a look, shall we...?"
He turns toward the screen as the lights dim, and footage from his match is shown.

Derek Brown grabs Titit_kecil's neck and puts his arms around it
holding it in an irregular way executing an powerful Blackout!!
Derek Brown keeps his agonizing submission hold
Titit_kecil can't resist anymore and taps out!!
Andrew: "I think that Titit_kecil has had enough. Too bad tapping out won't help him."

Derek Brown grabs grabs the opponents leg and pulls them off their feet
savagely twisting their ankle executing MORTAL Last Chance!!
Brandon: "Oh my! What a submission hold! This may cripple Titit_kecil!"
Andrew: "He calls that the 'Last Chance,' which I find to be an ironic name, seeing as how this
may be his last chance to take control of this match."
Derek Brown keeps his excruciating submission hold
TITIT_KECIL IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

Derek Brown blocks his rival's legs
and locks them painfully with his own to form a strong Figure 4!!
Derek Brown keeps his ruthless submission hold

Derek Brown grabs grabs the opponents leg and pulls them off their feet
savagely twisting their ankle executing LEGENDARY Last Chance!!
Brandon: "What a submission hold!! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it!"
Andrew: "You and me both, Brandon."
TITIT_KECIL LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!

holding it in an irregular way executing an powerful Blackout!!
Derek Brown keeps his weak submission hold
TITIT_KECIL LOOKS SERIOUSLY INJURIED!!!

holding it in an irregular way executing an powerful The Blackout!!
TITIT_KECIL SEEMS UNABLE TO CONTINUE THE MATCH!!!
Brandon: "I don't think that Titit_kecil will last much longer if this keeps up."

The lights return to normal and the cameras focus once again on the smug champion.
" So, did he beat me to unconciousness. Yes he did. But despite that, I still had quite a bit left in the tank. Let's show that now."

Wyatt Jones: "Introducing last, Hollohan!"
Wyatt Jones: "Introducing last, Hollohan!"
No one comes out to the ring, then we here the music of Derek Brown over the PA system.
Derek Brown runs down to the ring and slides in.
Brandon: He had a match earlier, what is he doing out here!?!
Andrew: And where the hell is Hollohan?
Derek Brown takes a run at his opponent and and tackles them hard
executing LEGENDARY Javelin!!
Derek Brown grabs BzB from the mat and throws him over the top tope!
BZB HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THIS MATCH!

Brandon: He hits that move again, is it the same fate though.
Derek Brown grabs The Gurgle from the mat and throws him over the top tope!
THE GURGLE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THIS MATCH!
Andrew: Yep! Same fate! Derek Brown gets The Gurgle out this time.

Derek Brown hugs Kupo to the chest and walks over towards the ropes
and throws him backwards. Kupo goes over the top rope and to the ground with
a LEGENDARY Belly to Belly Suplex!!
Brandon: That's a very nice move from Derek Brown.
Andrew: He just got rid of the huge Kupo. That's 3 eliminations so far.
KUPO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THIS MATCH!

Andrew: No way! Not Octuple G!
Derek Brown grabs Octuple G from the mat and throws him over the top tope!
OCTUPLE G HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THIS MATCH!
Brandon: What the hell? Somebody stop this guy.
Andrew: It's down to 2 now. Gray Demon and Derek Brown.

Andrew: He couldn't get it twice but after that move, this has got to be over.
Brandon: C'mon Gray, C'mon!
Derek Brown knocks Gray Demon down
Gray Demon is lying on the mat!!!
referee starts the count!
Referee: "Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Twooooooooooooooooo!!!"
Referee: "Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Foooooooooooooooour!!!"
Referee: "Fiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
Referee: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!!!"
Referee: "Seveeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!"
Referee: "Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!"
Andrew: The referee is about to get to nine!
Brandon: Get up! Get up!
Referee: "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!"
Referee: "TEEEN! OUT! Ring the Bell! Ring the Bell!!!!"
GRAY DEMON HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THIS MATCH!
Wyatt Jones: "Here is your winner, and the Ultra Aggression Champion, Derek Brown!"

Once more, the lights return to normal.
" So, let's recap. I made Kecil tap 8 times. EIGHT TIMES, in that ring that night. And I'll give credit where credit is due, he fought back from truly staggering injuries and beat me, for a well deserved win. He earned that championship that night. He took on the One Man Dynasty and came out on top. But at what cost? His body was a wreck. I doubt even now that he's operating at anywhere near 100%, hell, I'd lay odds he'd have to strain himself to pull out sixty percent after that. And, despite my exhausting loss, I made my way to the ring and tossed not one, not two, not even three, but four, count them FOUR savage opponents over the top rope, then went on to take the fifth out with a Javelin to win this now very coveted title I wear."
He paced slowly back and forth in the ring.
" So here I am, battered, but triumphant. The One Man Dynasty took his licks, but came out on top, the way I always do. One might argue that while Titi_Kecil won the battle, with the injuries I gave him, I damn sure won the war. And while I may have 'got shoooooocked', I left him beaten, bloodied, and broken. Let that be a lesson to Kecil, and anyone else back in the locker room that feels the need to make their name at my expense. I am dominant, I am dangerous, and I will leave you shattered in a pool of your own blood."
He walks to the turnbuckle, standing atop it and holding his championship high above his head as he brings the microphone to his lips, his voice a menacing whisper.
" So, anyone in the back who wants this belt, anyone who wants a peice of me, I'll be here, ready, waiting, and out for blood. I'm letting you know that, to go against me, you have to do it right the first time, because that, my friends, will be your Last Chance!"
Derek's music hits on the speakers as he slowly climbs down from the turnbuckle, flinging the belt over his shoulder as he flings the microphone over the ropes and into the lap of the announcers as he gets ready to exit the ring.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Victory Speech   Derek's Victory Speech Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Nice, Very nice.
I wasn't sure if you were gonna post a victory speech or not. But this is good.
Now due to the huge amount of RP's, i might move this to the opening of the major show but not saying that yet.
That is just a possibility.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Victory Speech   Derek's Victory Speech Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Was posting it so that johnny could add his part to it to kick start things
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Victory Speech   Derek's Victory Speech Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 am

Alright sweet.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Victory Speech   Derek's Victory Speech Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Ok, here's my "addition," if you could really call it that.

The titantron once again comes to life playing Johnny Anderson's music and titantron, causing the crowd to explode with cheers. Johnny Anderson makes his way to the ring in normal street clothes, a t-shirt and jeans. He is also holding a microphone in his left hand. He motions for the crowd to quiet down as he begins to speak.

Johnny Anderson: "First off, I'd like to congratulate you, Derek. You're right, what you did was something most people couldn't even dream of doing. I mean, why would anyone ever dream of getting knocked out after having victory slip right through their hands and then taking someone elses spot in the Last Man Conscious match at Last in Line, not to mention to end up winning? Not just that, but you made your opponent, Titit_Kecil, tap out numerous times. What was it, seven?"

Johnny Anderson pauses, as if wanting a response from Derek Brown. Derek grabs his microphone and begins to speak.

Derek Brown: "Yeah, I made..."

Johnny Anderson: "Wait, wait, wait. Did you just say something? Because I don't remember asking for your opinion. How about a compromise? You keep your mouth shut, and I won't come down to that ring and beat you so bad you'd wish you were never born. Sound goood? On second thought, don't answer that either, because I really don't care what you think right now."

The crowd once again erupts into cheers. Seeing this reaction, Johnny Anderson drops his hand down and makes a face that obviously says, "See what I mean?" The crowd finally begins to quiet down, giving Johnny the opportunity to speak once again.

Johnny Anderson: "Now, back to my little speech thing. You tossed four other superstars out of the ring in the Last Man Conscious match, hurt another so bad that he couldn't respond to a ten count, and made Titit_Kecil tap out a grand total of seven times. That's impressive, but there's a couple problems. The first is the fact you're going to have to deal with me, whether it be sooner or later. And the other one is the fact that I'm after that Ultra Aggression Championship that you have draped over your shoulder. Let me clarify. You got your ass handed to you on a silver platter in a Last Blood match against Titit_Kecil after saying that you would basically destroy him in that match, then attacked a somewhat defenseless man backstage just to get into the Last Man Conscious match because you felt like a loser. You then won it somehow, but how doesn't matter. Let's see what I did at the Pay Per View. I made a guarantee that I would win the triple threat match against two opponents that I doubt you could beat on your best day; and then, what do you know, I dominated the match; I survived two amazingly painful moves, one from each guy, and won. You see, I won 100% of my matches at the PPV, while you only won half of your's. That's the thing, you tossed four other guys out of the ring and practically knocked out another all in the same match? I'm not those guys. You made Titit_Kecil tap out seven times? The thing is, I'm not Titit_Kecil, because I wouldn't have let you get me anywhere near the point of me tapping out. And one last thing, if there's one thing you can count on, it's that I will be the next Ultra Aggression Champion, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

Johnny Anderson drops his microphone and throws his arms out to the side, obviously feeling good after making that statement. He then turns around and heads backstage. The camera zooms in on Derek Brown's face, revealing an obvious sense of anger, hatred, and disbelief. The camera fades out to this sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Victory Speech   Derek's Victory Speech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derek's Victory Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: