Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Cardiac Animal Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal Interview Empty
PostSubject: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:04 pm

*The screen turns and faces the interview area where Cardiac Animal is standing with Jascinta.

Jascinta: Hello everybody and please welcome Cardiac Animal. So Animal what do you think about your debut match last week against John Freeman?

Animal:What do i think? What do i think? Really? Ok here is what i think. I think that i won that match fair and square. I heard John Freeman in the back after our match talking to another superstar. He was talking bad about me and said i cheated. Im wondering how i cheated. I won the match and now i get the shot at fighting Lockett for the contract to the big one. Me and Lockett should have a fair match. I don't think he is as big of a bully as Freeman is.

Jascinta:Well Animal your match will take place tonight. So do you think you will be ready?

Animal: Well i am not 100 percent from all the cheap shots i took last week from john.

Jascinta: Well haven't you been training at a facility in Florida called Fort Knocks?

Animal: Yes i have.

Jascinta: Can you tell us a little about that facility?

Animal: Well of course i can. What do you want to know?

Jascinta: Thanks. Well um who do you train with? How hard did you work to become part of WUW?

Animal: My trainers name is Ricky Collins. And i trained the BEST i possibly could to become a good superstar. And obviously it worked because im in one of the best wrestling federations in the world if not THE best.

Jascinta: Well i guess you are right. You are in the best federation running today. But i have one question.

Animal: Yea??

Jascinta: Why do you do your hair like that? what is it called? a mowheakin? and why so many tattoos?

Animal: This is the best hair cut you can ask for. And a mowheakin is and indian tribe. This amazing hairstyle is called a MOWHAWK. And the tatts are a symbol of life hun.

Jascinta: Ok whatever you say weirdo. Good Luck in your match against Lockett. You will need it.

Animal: Weirdo? Really? Whatever. I will talk to you later. And your right i prolly will need it because he is a good athlete. So peace.

*The screen zooms in and follows Cardiac Animal as he leaves the area

Last edited by Cardiac Animal on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Umm well, that was an extremely small interview. It needs to be longer with more questions if you want it to be in the show. Try ask about your background, history, gimmick!
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 am

i fixed it bud
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:16 am

I thank you for fixing it but it was just a bit too late now. I confirmed the show. How about this. Next time you have a match, edit it how you think you went in your previous and how you will go in the following match.
Then continue on with the rest of the RP becoz that it is good.
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:48 am

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:39 am

It was too late as i confirmed the show already.
However we dnt need to waste it. After the first show which you have a match, comes back here and edit this RP.
It can say how your match went and then talk about your next match.
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:31 am

o ok
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

i fixed it for next week bud.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 am

Wait up!
Because you won, doesnt mean you get a shot at the contract.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal Interview   Cardiac Animal Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardiac Animal Interview
Page 1 of 1