Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

You Better Give Me Respect!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MR.T

MR.T

You Better Give Me Respect! Empty
PostSubject: You Better Give Me Respect!   You Better Give Me Respect! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 am

* In The Parking Lot, Mr.T exit from the van with a cute girl seems to be a phsyciatric. He seems very down, The phsyciatric must embrace him. *

Brandon Cooper : " Hey, what the hell is wrong with our Champion. He looking so sad?. "

Andrew Punter : " Who cares about that! I care only a cute girl that coming with him, she is so hot!. "

The Phsyciatric : " Don't be sad anymore, She is gone to a better place. "

Titit Kecil : " Thanks mother! But..Risa is gone, she is like my only true friend. She is gone and that really blow me away. "

Andrew Punter : " Risa? You mean Risa the horse? Oh God so that the reason Mr.T is sad. "

The Phsyciatric : " What? That hot chick is His Mother? Why?. "

Brandon Cooper : " Hey looks that's Johny Turbo Mr.T next opponent. "

Andrew Punter : " I don't care about any Johny? I mean why the cute girl is be his mother, she is so hot!. "

* Johny came to them, and he have smile in his face is look like he is mocking Mr.T. *

Johny Turbo : " Well..well..look it is our champ! And he is look so sad, why, why champ you sad because you horse is gone hmm?. "

Brandon Cooper : " Look like a challange to me!. "

Titit Kecil : " You don't know anything about her! You Don't know my pain!. "

* Mr.T suddenly spiting to Johny face! And deliever a big puch. Jhony is down on the floor. *

Mr.T Mother " Kick Him darling, make him feel your pain!. *

Brandon Cooper : " She is support Mr.T! What a mother!. "

Andrew Punter : " Yes Brandon you right, what a mother! Because She is so Hot! Marry me please!. "

* Mr.T grab the fire extinguisher equipment! And give a some shot it into Johny head. Johny Turbo is busted wided open. Blood everywhere in his head. *

Brandon Cooper : " What a cruel thing from Mr.T!. "

Andrew Punter : " He is do the right things Brandon, Johny deserve it. He show no respect to champ!. "

* Bloody Johny still lying helplessly on the floor!. *

Mr.T Mother " Take that thing darling, make him feel more pain!. *

Brandon Cooper : " What is that thing. Got a bad feeling. "

Andrew Punter : " Yeah Mr.T listen to Cute, Hot Mother of yours, take that damn thing. "

* Mr.T grab the whip. And he begin whip. Johny body. Johny scream for the pain. *

Titi Kecil : " Listen..scum. This is for insulting my best friend...my true best friend! If you like later in night, i will give you more pain! See ya in our match. You Better Belive in Me or get shocked!. "

Mr.T Mother " Let's go darling, leave this "thing" here. *

Brandon Cooper : " They are what called a cruel family. "

Andrew Punter : " I Love them Brandon! I can't wait for the match. Titit Kecil V.S Johny Turbo in "Last Blood" Match. "

Brandon Cooper : " Yeah if still call it a macth. I mean Johny already busted wide open. "

Back to top Go down
MR.T

MR.T

PostSubject: Re: You Better Give Me Respect!   You Better Give Me Respect! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 am

Sorry late i am Hin Hospital!
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: You Better Give Me Respect!   You Better Give Me Respect! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:26 am

Great RP, thanks Titit!
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Better Give Me Respect!   You Better Give Me Respect! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Better Give Me Respect!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: