Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

What's he doing here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingwhite

What's he doing here? Empty
PostSubject: What's he doing here?   What's he doing here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 am

{ The lights in the arena begin to dim. A few seconds later entire arena goes dark but turns back to light in a second! The light shines brightly, too shine for the normal people to see through. Few seconds later the light turns back to normal and King Whit-e is now standing in the middle of the ring. He’s wearing a white cloak and holding his prize in his left hand while holding a mic in another hand. He bows then looks at the crowd as they start to boo him }

Andrew: This man again?

Brandon: Yeah, that’s our hottest rookie last season

Whit-e: Greeting everyone. First of all, I know I don’t have any business here tonight but I’ve something to talk to you guys.

{ He holds the prize up higher }

Andrew: What does he want?

Whit-e: I know that everyone agreed with Daniel’s decision! I know myself really deserve this prize. I always knew that and also the Royal Family won the prize for the tag team too. That means I got double!

{ Whit-e starts to laugh then he keep his prize back in his pocket }

Whit-e: But do you know, this is just only my first step here in wUw universe! My main goal here is to receive the superstar prize, fairly!

Brandon: Wow! That’s an amazing word from his mouth! FAIRLY!!

{ The crowd starts to cheer in his words}

Whit-e: Shut your mouth, you 2 stupid commentators!

{ Suddenly, Cg.Haspitas titan tron and song play but the man himself seems to be nowhere in sight }

Whit-e: Hasp?

{Suddenly the whole arena goes dark for several seconds before the lights turn backs on and in the ring is the entire TRF stable members}

Whit-e: What the?

{Whit-e looks around and is shocked by what he is seeing. CG is carrying a champagne bottle while Melissa is holding a bouquet of flowers}

CG: Congratulations buddy! {He tries to open the bottle but fails so he hands it to King Arthur who opens it with ease then gives it back to CG} This is your celebration! For tonight there is two good news for you!

{Melissa hands him the bouquet which Whit-e takes before CG continues talking}

CG: First off! Congratulation on your Superstar of the year awards!

Whit-e: Well CG it’s actually the Rookie of the year award.

CG: Really? Well that sucks! I thought you had the other award! Never mind at least you got one!

Whit-e: uhh thanks.

King Manu: Maybe you should continue with the news Hasp.

CG: Oh yes I almost forgot! Well the second news is by far the most important of all the news! Ta Da!

{King Arthur walks up to King Whit-e with a crown that has the symbol of TRF on it, the crown is made out of pure gold, All of The Royal Famliy members kneels down to Whit-e who looks very confused right now}

King Arthur: Because our previous leader left us… we all decided in a secret meeting that you are the only one that great enough to be our Emperor!

{King Arthur stands up and then slowly puts the crown on Whit-e heads as the arena suddenly is filled with a golden atmosphere and then a beautiful song that seems to fit perfectly with what is going on is played. Whit-e scratches his head and the anger show in his eyes}

Whit-e: Leader?? Are you kidding me? we need to have some talk!

{ Every TRF members are now standing beside Whit-e. Whit-e shakes his head and looks at them in disappointment then he slowly turns his eyes color from dark to diamond and all TRF members instantly disappear from the ring }

Andrew: Hmmm seems like this group will be having a long discussion about this and it’s good that they are finally out of here!

Brandon: Don’t say that this was actually one of the best parts of the show! Fact!
Back to top Go down
kingwhite

PostSubject: Re: What's he doing here?   What's he doing here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 am

For the Sunday's show Smile
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: What's he doing here?   What's he doing here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Alright sweet, ive sorta keen to find out what happens with this. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's he doing here?   What's he doing here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's he doing here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: