Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry   Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 pm

*The Animal i have become by:Three Days Grace plays on the speakers
around the arena. Cardiac Animal enters the arena and runs to the side
of the stage and the fans go crazy!*

Wyatt Jones: Ladies and gentlemen from Harrah, Oklahoma, standing 6 foot 9
inches tall, weighing in at 345 ibs. He is the Last Man Standing Icon,
He is CARDIAC ANNIIMMAALL!!

*Cardiac Animal then goes to the center of the stage and
throws both of his fists straight into the air and a loud multi-colored
firework pyro show goes off behind him for about 5-8 seconds and he
then runs down the ramp and shakes some of the fans hands. He then jumps
on the apron on the side of the ring and he enters the ring and goes to
the left turnbuckle and taunts for the crowd and they cheer and he then
goes to the other side and does the same thing*

Andrew: Oh no it's this guy again.

Brandon: Yes it sure is. He is back and better than ever. He just came off a big win against a big bully.

Andrew: Oh would you just shut up about Freeman? He is not that bad of a bully.

Brandon: Sure whatever. I will shut up about him if you shut up and listen to this mans amazing speech.

[color=yellow]Animal:
Thank you, Thank you every body. Ok here we are back one week after i
totally destroyed John Freeman and tonight I get to fight Lockett in a Last Blood Match. Isn't that just great?

Andrew: What?! Last Blood? That is AWESOME! That Carnival Animal may get beatin to a pulp tonight. But I have heard rumors about these 2 maybe having a shot at High Voltage. Who knows if this is true?

Animal: I am coming off a not so easy win against a pretty tough opponent and now Daniel is putting me in a Last Blood Match? And for the Major Show?

*The screen zooms to the crowd as they are all going crazy.

Animal: Guys!! Don't be happy about this! This is NOT good!! I love to hear you guys get loud but not when i'm about to enter the ring with someone looking to kill me!! Buuuttt... I did like the sound of it when you guys were screaming. So can I hear some more Noise from the crowd??

*The screen zooms to the crowd as they all go crazy again and they are even louder than the first time.

Animal: Alright! That is how we do it here in WUW everybody. But I, am entering a match later on tonight that leaves people laying in their own blood, that leaves superstar dripping in redness, that leaves the people in shock to see their favorite superstar be beaten to a pulp. I, Cardiac Animal, Am gonna be in that match here tonight against Christopher Lockett! But this could either be good, or it could be bad. If I lose I may never even GET the shot at High Voltage. Well That is really all i have to say. So can I hear you get loud? Louder! Louder!

*The crowd gets louder than they have been all night. They are all standing in there seats giving Cardiac Animal a standing Alvation!

*As Cardiac Animal bathing in the glory camera pick up pictures of John "HardCore" Freeman jumping over the crowd barrier*

Brandon: Oh no. Watch out Animal!

*John Freeman jump in to the ring under the ropes. Cardiac Animal turns around and receive a MORTAL spear*

Brandon: What a cheap shot. What a COWARDLY attack!

Andrew: It's payback time!!

*While Cardiac Animal is twisting in pain on the mat John Freeman stands on his arm and grab the microphone*

John: You are one though carnival clown I give you that. But I think you forgot who you messing with, take this as an warning!

Brandon: Why can't this guy accept his loss just?

Andrew: And show good sportsmanship?

*Andrew starts to laugh*

John: But hey, congrats you won. *lower voice* somehow.. And now you get to face this Lockett guy for right to go on High Voltage. Great news, maybe I don't need to see you anymore.

*John Freeman bends over Cardiac Animal smiling*

John: But if you do lose. I'll be waiting to finish the job!

*GM Daniel's theme song plays loud over the PA system and he walks onto the stage*

GM Daniel: If you all didn't know yet this match is NOT for the shot at the High Voltage. This match is just a match.Well not just any match but you know. You guys have no clue what your talking about. And as for you Freeman, You have no reason to be out here. The match scheduled for tonight is Cardiac Animal vs. Chrisopher Lockett in a Last Blood Match. John, you had your shot at Animal last week. This is no longer your week. This is Lockett vs. Animal. Goodbye Everyone.

*GM Daniel's theme plays loud again as he leaves the arena.*

*John Freeman looks as if this is NOT what he expected*

*All the lights in the arena turn off and when they come back on and Christopher Lockett's Theme song is playing loudly on the PA system.*

*John Freeman takes off running out through crowd as if Lockett was coming for him*

*Animal finally gets up and the match begins*

Last edited by Cardiac Animal on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry   Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 pm

this match is NOT for the shot to go to High Voltage, thats wat your feud is about, not this match.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry   Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:25 pm

ok. i fixed it. see if this is a little bit better. o and can you tell me what you meant by i have the color scheme all wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry   Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2 of the Animal/Freeman rivalry
Page 1 of 1