Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

So much for a humble first impression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dark horse

So much for a humble first impression Empty
PostSubject: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 am

(My entrance into the arena)

"All I do is Win" by DJ Khaled blares over the speakers.

Announcer 1: Who's this?

Announcer 2: I have it on good authority his name is Dark Horse, came in last season. But this will be his very first match in the fed. He's been training since his arrival here.

Dark Horse comes out from behind the entrance and makes his way to the ring greeting fans along the way. He climbs into the ring and demands a mic right away. One is thrown into him.

Dark Horse: WUW, I'm excited to be here. But more than anything, I am excited to be facing someone in this very ring tonight. Now, I've been hearing all day, that I will be facing some great superstar out here tonight. I got no name, I got no warning, just that I'm facing someone out here tonight. Long over due I say.

Dark Horse looks around at the fans.

Dark Horse: My name, for those of you who don't know me, is Dark Horse. And I've been waiting to fight since I got singed last season. So without further Adue can we bring what's his face out here.

Announcer 1 stands up and holds a mic up to speak. Dark Horse sees him and looks at him.

Announcer1: I just want to be the first to welcome you to WUW, and I have your opponent's name right here... Tonight in your very first match. You will be facing, non other than WUW's own....

Dark Horse: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS... Sit down before I come sit you down.

Announcer 1 sits down quickly. The fans react and start cheering loudly.

Dark Horse: DO you think Dark Horse cares who he faces tonight? You think I care if I face a big bad wrestler, the owner, the GM, the President, hell, Dark Horse doesn't even care if he's facing your grandmother.

The Crowd is elated. They're cheering loudly.

Dark Horse: I'm sitting backstage in my locker-room minding my own business when I watch this corny interview given by my opponent tonight. And he's talking about CIA, pulling swords and asking questions... Something just ain't right with the man. And then you had the nerve, not to mention my name during that little question and answer session.

Dark Horse is pointing at the announcers. Announcer 2 begins to stand but sits back down as Dark Horse gives him the thumbs down. The fans cheer again.

Dark Horse: The only thing that matters, is that here tonight, you will all witness the birth of greatness. You were all in attendance as WUW got it's first glimpse f something good, the fans will get their first look at what entertainment is supposed to look like. As my opponent, who shall henceforth be called, what's his face, go one on one with THE GREAT ONE.

Announcer 1: Great one? He hasn't even....

Announcer 2: Man listen to this crowd. Wow

The fans erupt in cheers of repeated Dark Horse chants. Dark Horse raises his head arrogantly and closes his eyes listening to the deafening crowd. The he opens his eyes and looks around, walks to a corner and climbs a ring post while the crowd is chanting. He rests his left foot on the second rope, and his right foot on the top rope. Raises his head again, and closes his eyes. The crowd gets louder. Dark Horse opens his eyes and looks around at the crowd.

Dark Horse: Tonight for your entertainment, I will begin a march to greatness. First by destroying no name. In fact, why don't they just give me a second opponent tonight since I've already beaten what's his face. Know what, let's just get this over and done with. Send him out. Tonight. no name. You have two options, count them, two.

Announcer 2: Wonder what those options are?

Dark Horse: You either Ride, or you Die.

The Crowd Erupts as Dark Horse throws the mic out hitting announcer 1 in the head with it. Then he removes his covers and is in his wrestling gear.

Announcer 2: Oh man, listen to this crowd, they're loving this guy. We're abut to see if he's all mouth. Let's get ready, when we come back, it will be Dark Horse, going one on one with Dragonstien.

Announcer 1: Correction, what's his face.

Announcer 2: You really wanna call Dragonstein that?

(Cut to break or Dragonstein entrance)
Back to top Go down
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:14 am

Hey nice rp you got here! I was just wondering if you would like to be part of a feud with The Royal Family?
Back to top Go down
dark horse

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 am

I wouldn't mind jumping in..
I'd need some history on it.

I could also do a after match RP walking backstage, run into them, and insult them getting jumped in the process.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 am

Very nice RP dark, i liked it and it has been added.

Hasp> lol don't take every roleplayer, he can join in next season in the stable which takes on TRF.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 am

555 lol i know that you are worried but i just wanted him for a short feud like maybe just 2 shows because the idea that TRF are planning needs someone kinda like him but i can find a non-rper if you like but i really think that he fits the role perfectly.
Back to top Go down
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 am

Hey guys this is basically it.

This Minor Show {Last Blood}

The TRF wants Whit-e to be the leader so they put him in a challenge. If he defeats the new guy Dark horse he'll officially be the leader but if he loses he'll have to leave the group. Dark Horse walks by and hears that we are talking about him and then he comes in and have an argument, basically he justs insults us and then Whit-e challenges him to a match next minor show, he accepts then there is a staredown before he leaves.

The next Minor show

Whit-e and Dark horse have a short brawl backstage before the security TRF breaks it up. Then when the match begins and Whit-e does his best but loses {dark horse is 4 lvls higher so that's what is expected}. TRF comes in and stares at Dark Horse who slowly leaves the ring. The rest you'll just have to find out :].
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:02 am

Alright i suppose that can work. However, i DO NOT want King White leaving TRF.
Right up the RP for that aswell so i can add it in please.
Back to top Go down
dark horse

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 am

Sounds great... I got no probs with it as long as Bud says ok. Makes sense, it will give DH recognition taking on someone from one of the top feds.
Plus if you really want whit-e to be the leader, why not just Jump DH before or during the match to make sure Whit wins. (Edited match) Would add a reason for me jumping into the feud next season.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:07 am

I probably will do that. Cheers
Back to top Go down
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:08 am

Aww i wanted the ending to be a surprise T T but sure i guess that is need information.

He won't leave. The TRF will claps their hands and Applaud him saying that he has shown love for the Royal Family in that match and all shouts "Emperor Whit-e! Emperor Whit-e!". King Whit-e will then calls for them to come closer and whispers something to them before he does his cool magic trick that makes them dissapear from the ring.

To Dark Horse. That was the idea at first but i thought that this ending would be better it would be more shocking that "Oh no he lost! that means he needs to leave but then the plot turns. Anyway if both of you are okay with it i'll start writing the rp now oh and Dark Horse i might not get your character right so can you write the part where you insult us and get challenged? but no physical contact ofcos. And yes i was hoping that this feud will be carried on next season after the Leaderless plot of TRF is finished.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:13 am

Im not saying that will be the ending, i can change things out of nowhere
(Last Man Conscious match - No one saw Derek Brown coming in, and if you did your a genius.)

Yes right the RP and we'll work it from there.
Back to top Go down
dark horse

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 am

CGHasp wrote:
Aww i wanted the ending to be a surprise T T but sure i guess that is need information.

He won't leave. The TRF will claps their hands and Applaud him saying that he has shown love for the Royal Family in that match and all shouts "Emperor Whit-e! Emperor Whit-e!". King Whit-e will then calls for them to come closer and whispers something to them before he does his cool magic trick that makes them dissapear from the ring.

To Dark Horse. That was the idea at first but i thought that this ending would be better it would be more shocking that "Oh no he lost! that means he needs to leave but then the plot turns. Anyway if both of you are okay with it i'll start writing the rp now oh and Dark Horse i might not get your character right so can you write the part where you insult us and get challenged? but no physical contact ofcos. And yes i was hoping that this feud will be carried on next season after the Leaderless plot of TRF is finished.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know when it's Posted. And I'll add to it.
Back to top Go down
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 am

Okay then i'll start on it right now. Let's hope this all works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much for a humble first impression   So much for a humble first impression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So much for a humble first impression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Extras/Resources :: Show Archives-
Jump to: