Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Cardiac Animal has something to say

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal has something to say Empty
PostSubject: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 pm

First off i want to say, this is the BEST fed ive ever been in.... the superstars treat me really well.... Thank you guys.... but back to my topic... idk if i should have posted this here or just pmed a few people but here goes.... i was thinking that maybe John Freeman (if you read this) u could maybe turn face next season.... and me and you could be a team.... i talked to Mean Machine and he said we dont have enough Faces and we dont have enough Tag Teams.... maybe Bud can sign a couple more low levels and me and Freeman could rival them.... just my opinion... think about it guys.... and once again thank you guys for everything..... i wasnt a very good RPer till i talked to Freeman and Bud and Mean Machine.... so thank you guys alot....

Thanks, Cardiac Animal:)
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Thanks, Animal. Speaking for myself, I'm glad you're here and I think you're a real asset to the fed. You've done an RP for every show you've been on, and not too many people can say that. Thanks for contributing and helping to make WUW better and stronger. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and best of luck on your tag team. We really do need some more, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 pm

you doin' great Cardiac, and I really like our feud. The thing is, if we gone have a feud still goin' next season as planed I can't change. But yeah the tag team idea is good.
Again there is an BUT a big one too Razz (joking), but i don't wane change to face, I like being a heel and I do "act" better as an heel then a face.

But, if we're lacking face, and bud or mean or any other VGM want me as a face it is not impossible for me change. Can easy cook up something for that turn Smile

PS: in worse case you really want a tag instead off feud next season we could even make you a heel, but we have to see. Bud and/or VGM hit us with a opinion please.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Im fine with whatever you guys decide with. Personally, i think you guys should keep your feud going for one more season and you can tag after that.

John - Stay face, you will do better at that IMO.

Cardiac - If you can act heel, do that for your tag team because with your hair do, tattoo's you would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:31 am

ya that sounds good guys but machine said there is to many heels so....
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:57 am

If you make a heel stable there will be 2 faces to verse in a tag team.
Back to top Go down
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 pm

[quote="Backyard Bud"
John - Stay face, you will do better at that IMO.[/quote]

I am heel... How can I "stay" face then Razz
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Sorry, i meant stay heel.
Back to top Go down
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:44 am

hehe tought so Razz
Back to top Go down
Brian DuFault

Brian DuFault

PostSubject: New here   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 am

I am new here, hi everybody, I will do the same, I will be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiac Animal has something to say   Cardiac Animal has something to say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardiac Animal has something to say
Page 1 of 1