Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Officially Leader {At the end of the match}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CGHasp

CGHasp

Officially Leader {At the end of the match} Empty
PostSubject: Officially Leader {At the end of the match}   Officially Leader {At the end of the match} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:53 pm

{Whit-e slowly stands up after he realise what have just happened. The Royal Family song plays and then each of the members slowly comes out from the entrance and onto the ramp. Dark Horse gets out of the ring and then walks pass them, there was an intense staredown between them before they let him past and then walked into the ring. King Manu grabs a microphone out from his pockets and than speaks into it}

King Manu: I never thought this would happen... i mean we all thought you would win Whit-e...

{Whit-e tries to speak but is stopped by King Manu who then continues}

King Manu: But you have shown us something more than we expected from you... you did everything you could do win this match! we saw your determination to win and we have come to this conclusion...

{There is silence in the arena for a few seconds before King Manu continues}

King Manu: This was all we wanted to see from you Whit-e... if you would do everything it take not to be our leader... but to be one of us. And now! We have all come to the conclusion... you are now our leader!

{The Royal Family claps but is stopped by King Whit-e who looks confused. He walks up closer to King Manu}

King Whit-e: But i lost! i thought you said that i had to leave...

King Manu: Well if you want to leave you can, i mean we just made you leader!

{King Whit-e and King Manu stare at eachother for a moment before King Whit-e grabs the microphone from him and then speaks}

King Whit-e: Why would i refuse the best position in the whole entire fed! I am now the Leader of the greatest stable in all wrestling history!

{The Royal Family smiles as the arena suddenly becomes so bright that no one can see and then after a whole minute the lights becomes normal again but The Royal Family have already left.}

Commentator 1: Well that was unexpected! i really thought for a moment that he would have to leave The Royal Family!

Commmentator 2: Actually i would prefer him to leave and then they disbanded, so that everyone won't have to be paranoid about being attacked from out of nowhere.

Commentator 1: you're just a scaredy cat! This is great! I can promise everyone that we will be seeing more of them and they will eventually evolve! to become something greater!
Back to top Go down
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: Officially Leader {At the end of the match}   Officially Leader {At the end of the match} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Sorry if i got the commentators wrong. I keep forgetting their names and who is face and who is heel.
Back to top Go down
kingwhite

PostSubject: Re: Officially Leader {At the end of the match}   Officially Leader {At the end of the match} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Nice rp Hasp.. and well, you're not the only one who keep forgetting the commentators name lol Smile
Back to top Go down
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Officially Leader {At the end of the match}   Officially Leader {At the end of the match} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Andrew = heel Brandon = face
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Officially Leader {At the end of the match}   Officially Leader {At the end of the match} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Very nice RP. I like it alot and will add it in very soon. And yes what John said.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially Leader {At the end of the match}   Officially Leader {At the end of the match} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officially Leader {At the end of the match}
Page 1 of 1