Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Great Expansion {3#}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CGHasp

CGHasp

Great Expansion {3#} Empty
PostSubject: Great Expansion {3#}   Great Expansion {3#} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:00 am

{Derek Brown is sitting in his locker room when suddenly a group of people comes in, he gets up to confront them as they come closer to him}

Derek Brown: Who do you think you are! You can't come in here!

{The group comes closer and reveals themselves to be King Whit-e, King Manu, King Arthur and CG Haspitas of LIE. King Whit-e stops them and then continues walking alone to Derek Brown who isn't happy about the intrusion}

Derek Brown: Get out now!

King Whit-e: Wait Wait! We didn't come here to fight, we came here to give you an offer.

{Derek Brown slowly calms himself down and then stands cautiously to listen to what he will say}

King Whit-e: I have a plan that will make anyone that is on my "Side" prosper... I'm looking for alliances with talented wrestlers such as yourself.

Derek Brown: Forget it! I aren't joining you!

King Whit-e: No no no that's not what i mean't. I am only asking if you would like to have an alliance with us... you won't need to follow my orders nor do you have to wear LIE uniform.

Derek Brown: ......

King Whit-e: Think of all the benefits that we could have if we made an alliance! we will be unstoppable. So what do you say? ally?

{Derek rubs his chin as he think for a moment and than answers}

Derek Brown: Hmmm.... it took me a while to think this up... you can keep that offer of yours for someone else, stupid enough to accept!

{Derek Brown quickly raises his fist to prepare for a fight but instead King Whit-e smiles and then turns around}

King Whit-e: I know that a champion like you might think he is the best right now... but give it sometime to think, really.

{King Whit-e and the rest of LIE walks out of the room and then King Arthur looks back and throws a paper on the ground before slamming the door shut. Derek Brown slowly walks up to the paper and than grabs it from the floor. He reads it for a moment and then chuckles before ripping it up and than throwing the pieces into the bin. The camera slowly fades away}
Back to top Go down

Great Expansion {3#}
Page 1 of 1