Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Team Name for Animal/Freeman

Go down 
5 posters

Season 3 team name for Cardiac Animal/ John Freeman
Demolition Inc.
Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar11%Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar
 11% [ 1 ]
Demolition Company
Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar0%Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Hardcore Animals
Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar11%Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar
 11% [ 1 ]
John and Animal
Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar0%Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Rated HA(Hardcore Animals)
Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar44%Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar
 44% [ 4 ]
WUW Greatness
 0% [ 0 ]
WUW Bad Boys( im turning heel)
 11% [ 1 ]
Big Boys of Badness
 0% [ 0 ]
Hardcore Bad Boys
 0% [ 0 ]
Crazy Kidz
Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar22%Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_voting_bar
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

Team Name for Animal/Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Me and freeman are going to be tagging in season 3. I don't know what to name us. i gave some of my own ideas. if not then leave your opnion please!! Smile

ps- all of these came from my mind. no rescources
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:36 pm

i chose crazy kids because me and freeman are both the lowest level guys in the fed. and im really a kid in real life lol
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:38 pm

and i just came up with another one....., The Underdogs
Back to top Go down
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:40 pm

The Corporation of Defenestration? (your gimmick could be throwing people out windows after beating the crap out of them)
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:03 pm

I voted Rated HA!

Why? I can picture the commentators saying that

Andrew: Here we go, here comes Rated Ha.

executes a legendary move

Brandon: Rated HA! HA!
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

although that sounds good johnny i just dont understand the name very well. like i dont know what Defenestration means!!?? lol but the gimmick part sounds good. And so does the Corporation. We could use just The Corporation part. And yeah Bud that does sound cool. I kinda used my 2 fav wwe guys Edge And Orton. Rated RKO. I just changed RKO to HA. other than this one i came up with the names myself
Back to top Go down
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:23 pm

I havent voted. m8, i think we should brainstorm us together for a name. Not saying your suggestions are just that I think we can come up with something else, maybe something more us.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Defenestration is the act of throwing someone/something out of a window.
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:22 pm

well let me and freeman think for a while then we will let yall no our ideas
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:56 am

in our rps we have been calling ourselves the Awesome Ones and the Great Ones and also Rated HA. I would like to be the awesome ones
Back to top Go down
Stevie1

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:55 am

well for me demolition inc and rated ha.. where the only two that sounded good, the others dont really sound like tag team names.. too me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Cardiac Animal wrote:
in our rps we have been calling ourselves the Awesome Ones and the Great Ones and also Rated HA. I would like to be the awesome ones
Only problem is that you guys aren't awesome Razz at least not compared to others in this fed. And besides, I've already kinda claimed that.
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Oh thanks bro. That means aloty! lol jk. but i think we are gonna go with one of these-

1. Legion of Chaos
2.Carnage Brothers
3.Free World Order
4.Legion of Greatness
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Go Free World Order, as you care not going to use Legion in your name because thats in LIE.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:41 pm

well we found our name. we are Free World Order. we are FWO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Name for Animal/Freeman   Team Name for Animal/Freeman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Name for Animal/Freeman
Page 1 of 1