Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

(First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

(First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him Empty
PostSubject: (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him   (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:52 pm

The camera goes into the interview section of the arena which has Jascinta Adams standing with the newest superstars and the newest team in WUW.

Jascinta: Welcome everybody, and everybody please welcome the team of Jared Johnson and ArsenalFan

The fans give a big welcoming cheer.

Jared: Thank you everyone! We are glad to be here, Aren't we Arsenal?

Arsenal: Yes we sure are. I am very glad to be here. And i can't wait for our first match tonight.

Jared: Yes I cannot wait either. I am very eager to get in the ring. I'm not sure yet who our opponents will be but I am ready for who ever Daniel puts at us.

Jascinta: Well we can't wait to see your in ring abilities.

Voice: Well well well, if it isn't the new boys in town.

An unknown voice is heard in the back ground then the camera zooms to see Cardiac Animal and John Freeman walking and clapping.

Animal: Well looky here! If it's not the "Great Ones"! Hey John who do i sound like "Oh yeah we are strong we will take on anyone and we will beat them. We are ready"

John Freeman and Cardiac Animal laugh at Animal's joke

John: Uhm I think you sound like.... Well lets see..... Would it be Jared Johnson? The "Great New Star"?

Jascinta:What is your problem tonight Animal? I thought you liked me?

Animal: Oh nobody was making fun of you..... YET!!

John: Hah. YOOO mista great ones. Hit the gym lately? No? Well you should try it one time, you will feel renewed and maybe JUST MAYBE, you also get a almost win at a point.

Jared Johnson sticks his fists up ready to fight

John: You better make sure this is really what you want to do. I suggest you whimps turn around and help some old people cross the street!

Jared: No we want a match, how about it? Our first match. You can team with your loser friend over there!

Animal: We accept!

Animal runs after Jared Johnson and attacks him because he called him a loser.

Jascinta: Cardiac NOOOOOOO!!

Freeman tries to stop him but he can't and Animal unleashes the beast on Jared.... Arsenal tries to help Jared but Freeman then gets involved and attacks Arsenal! Both Freeman and Animal hit their finishers to the so called "Great ones" and make them bleed like they have never bled before.

Freeman finally stops Animal.

Animal: And if you haven't noticed yet.... i'm not only his friend.... But also his tag team partner!! Welcome to the era of the AWESOME ONES, punk!!

Animal and Freeman walk away laughing as Jascinta checks on Jared and Arsenal and then calls for help.

Last edited by Cardiac Animal on Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

(First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him Empty
PostSubject: Re: (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him   (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:33 pm

John:Ha Ha. Hey great ones! Y'all are LOSERS!!!
Change to
John: Hah. YOOO mista great ones. Hit the gym lately? No? Well you should try it one time, you will feel renewed and maybe JUST MAYBE, you also get a almost win at a point.

John: Oh you want to fight now boy?
change to
John: You better make sure this is really what you want to do. I suggest you whimps turn around and help some old people cross the street!
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him   (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:10 pm

ok i did freeman!Smile
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him   (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:24 am

sorry some of this is bold. some isnt. i will fix when i get to my moms later on tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him   (First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(First UA of season 3) 2 new teams, 1 new fued, and 1 Animal unleashes the beast inside him
Page 1 of 1