Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Stuck and need help on TWG

Go down 
+2
John HardCore Freeman
Cardiac Animal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

Stuck and need help on TWG Empty
PostSubject: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

hi every one. i was wondering if anyone had any tips for me.

1. Im stuck at level 9.

2. I have no money.

3. I cant get a win.

4. i NEED tips if possible

i use all of my money on stats. i have only 4 or so entrances, so entrances arnt the reason. idk what it is but im not doing so well. look at my data on twg and give me some ideas and tips please and thanks :/
Back to top Go down
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:31 pm

you have been lvling up fast, maybe to fast thats why you lose a lot.
be patience, just get money from fights wages and so on, keep chall people use the invi part and you get money to train and w/e.
Back to top Go down
The Flying Eagle

The Flying Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:43 pm

also try and get a master. Im also stuck on lvl 12 but every time I train with my master I do better.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:08 am

Freeman and the Eagle have offered some sound advice. I'll add that it's important to remember that win/loss record has no real importance, especially early in your career. I went through a phase when I was trading matches with my old partner and lost better than thirty times a day to him alone. Demoralizing, but I built up CRAZY money and xp and reps on my moves that served me very well indeed.

Make sure you're in a tag team. Ask if your partner wants to trade matches. Finding a reliable trade partner is one of the keys to success in TWG, IMO. Get in a stable. Make sure you use all your invitational challenges (on the toughest guys you can find), all your tag team challenges, and your stable challenge every day. You'll probably lose most of them. Again, so what? You'll be building yourself up for the future.

Build-wise I would think about working your weak stats, especially strength for more DDI and AG. I'm guessing you don't have much of a submission arsenal, at least I hope not given your tech stat. If you haven't tuned your moveset lately, take a look and see that you've got the strongest moves available, and not too many of those. I'm not one of the "three moves in each position" crowd, but four or five is as high as I'd go.

From a failure analysis standpoint, I'd say you spent too much on entrances too soon. The cash crunch lets up soon after you hit 10 or 11, but until then every FE is precious. If you get really hard up you can spend 20 TP to get all the money back from your entrances, but since 20 TP = 10k, that's really a last resort. Also I think you're over-specialized. Perfect balance in stats is for the Balances class guys, of course, but I'd don't like to let my stats get TOO far out of whack, because every stat has a role to play in every build.

Okay, that's all I've got for now. Hope it helps. Oh, you are doing the Google bit and getting the 4TP a day, right? That's and extra 2k in your pocket every 24 hours, which is nothing to sneeze at. Good luck!

-MM
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
MR.T

MR.T

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:06 am

For Money Problem = Do Invitional Match! Wages, Stable, Tag match, from federation of course [ ask our GM for better contract like vGM or others ] and match in arena!
For Win Problem = Try to upgrade your build [ you can be anything you want to be]
For TP Problem = Buy It, do targets, and do the WG googke thing!

FYI:
" I Stuck in my level cause i bored"
" So..so..so many people playing this game use the supporter option, and believe me that's help a lot"
" have a trade patner buddy od just do invitational match [ like i do]"
" thank you for your attation, i hope i help you"
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:13 am

thanks guys. i cant find a reliable trade partner though:( and my tag team partner is the best i could find. but he isnt very active. im in a stable but we only have 3 members since our 4th member left.... but thanks anyways guys. and btw i AM supporter.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:22 am

All great advice and i would listen to it.

TWG Google - 20 posts (while logged into TWG) equals to 4tps which is max.

Entrances - You can hold off if you are in need of money.

Tourny - No one has raised this but when you get TPs use them solely on Special Tournaments. They give you money for joining.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:40 am

Forgive me, Bud, but I most respectfully disagree with your last tip under some circumstances. Never lose sight of the fact that a TP has a value of 500 FE. So if a tournament that costs 3 TP to enter offers you 1200 FE for signing up, you're betting 300 FE that you'll win at least one match. Given that the Animal said he's having trouble getting wins, I would say do the match before you spend the TPs. That's good advice about spending TPs in general, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:55 am

Yeah but some tournaments you get 4800 for 6 tp's which is much better. So really Animal, have a look at how muchh you get for your tp's, if its greater than 500fe then enter, if not, don't.
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:49 pm

mm- if u win a touirney match u get like 250 dollars. if u win a normal match u only get like 25
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:50 am

Cardiac - Thats not what we mean, you may lose and get none. Our point it the money for entering a special tourny or using the 1 tp for match timer reset and 500 fe's.
Back to top Go down
Cardiac Animal

Cardiac Animal

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:25 pm

i know what u meant. i was just saying. but thanks to all u guys who helped me. i am now level 10 and im no longer poor lol. so thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck and need help on TWG   Stuck and need help on TWG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck and need help on TWG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling :: Welcome to WUW! :: General Chat-
Jump to: