Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Need Story Line Patner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MR.T

MR.T

Need Story Line Patner Empty
PostSubject: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:33 am

Here is my idea:
1st Week : Champ V.S Champ Rematch [ The match is Last Man Standing, Draw in the end cause by Ninja is attacking both of the camp]
2nd week : The Ninja Rampage [ In Battle Royal to decide who is is number one contender for my title]
3rd week : I Stripped From My title because of The GM [ Stealing problem but The Ninja Has Something to do with it]
4rd week : I mad my come back in lumberjack leader match and claim my right.
PPV : Me and Ninja in Stell Cage, Eleminatin Chamber or Hell in the Cage Match! if i Win Ninja is gone [ Masked off if i lose i leave HV]
Derek Helping the ninja so i lost my title and leave HV.
I need somebody who wanna be the Ninja! and Do RP with me.

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IN ME OR GET.....

SHOCKED affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:16 am

I think the beginning and the end are great, but I think the middle could be punchier. What do you say to this:

Week 1

Champ v. Champ rematch from the PPV ends in No Contest by Ninja interference

Infuriated Mr. T storms into GM’s office. Demands justice. GM says fine. For gross misconduct Derek Brown is barred from challenging for the No Limits Title for as long as Mr. T holds it. Mr.T is not satisfied. He demands the Ninja must face him in the ring one on one. Offers to put his belt on the line. Gm demurs. We don’t know who this guy is, we don’t know if he can even wrestle.

Fair enough, says Mr.T. Next week we have Titit Kecil Invitational. A match for the number-one contender spot. One of the slots is reserved for the Ninja. Fair enough, says GM. But so you won’t be lonely next week, you’ll be taking on *somebody decent who's available.*

Week 2
Mr. T vs. Placeholder Man. Attempted ninja interference almost costs Mr. T the match, but the ninja is run off by Crocker[or another available face], who comes storming out of the back outranged by all these shenanigans.

The Mr. T Invitational is won by the Ninja.

Ninja promo from an undisclosed location: I’m coming for your belt, Mr. T!

Week 3

GM comes out to the ring and declares that the Ninja/ Mr.T fracas will be settled at the PPV in a mask v. title match. If T wins, the Ninja must unmask. If the Ninja wins, he is the new No Limits Champ. Mr. T comes out and declares that there really are no limits to what he’ll risk. If he loses, he’ll give up his spot on High Voltage. GM accepts and makes the match, but says that security will be watching over Mr.T to make sure the Ninja stays away.

Match: Mr. T vs. Convenient Opponent. Mr.T comes to the ring accompanied by heavy security. The match begins. A figure in black comes out of the crowd but is quickly subdued by security. Another appears and is also taken care of. Another appears! What is going on? While security is preoccupied with fake Ninjas, the real Ninja rappels into the ring from the rafters and blasts Mr. T with a kendo stick! The real ninja then runs off, hotly pursued by security forces. Mr. T nonetheless rallies to win his match.

Week 4

Nate Neptune rallies the locker room to Mr. T’s defense. “He’s a stand-up guy we need to stand up for him!” All the faces cheer.

Mr. T promo: “Ninja, I will destroy you!” The ninja appears to interrupt the promo with a kendo stick beatdown, but Nate and a posse of faces chase him off and out of the building.

Blood and Honor PPV

Steel Cage match. Derek Brown is under the ring and interferes to give the ninja the win, cost Mr.T his title and his slot on HV. The ninja removes his mask to reveal: Mean Machine! He and Derek Brown embrace. Their elaborate plan has come to fruition. They’ve been buddies all along. In fact Mean originally came to WUW as part of this plan last season! What a couple of bastards!

It doesn't have to be me, of course. Rewrite the end and you can use the storyline with anybody credible. I'm also not wed to Week 4, but it seemed lame to do another iteration of "Mr.T vs. Some Guy." I'm quite willing to do the angle, but I'm so inferior to you in stats that it would require some match rewrites to make it happen. Still, I'm game if you are. If we go ahead with this I'll probably still run the angle with Paul Jaxx I've been planning, since I'm not really involved in this one in the ring until the end. I'll just wrap up the Jaxx feud at the last HV show before the PPV. What do you say, Mr. T?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Ok that will work, at least most of it.

Derek Brown can not be used as a helper for the ninja as his gimmick is oen may dynasty and he works alone. I also don't really see the point in him as a champion being involved with it.

Also, Titit_kecil is on Ultimate Aggression. Thats for both you and Titit to know.

Other than that, i think its pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
MR.T

MR.T

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:27 am

We need somebody else to be The World No Limits Champion
Back to top Go down
MR.T

MR.T

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:09 am

Long Regin for the title is good! But We need to refresh our roster! My Idea is:
1st Week------> The Promise Rematch Talk Champ V.S Champ [The Ninja Interfere]
2nd Week-----> The Gm is Knock Down by.....somebody, i be the suspect! Strip of my title by The Co-GM.
3th week-------> Talking about the vacant World No Limits Champ! The GM Knock Down! i fired from my show. [ I do other job haha]
4th Week [The PPV]------> Royal Rumble for the World No Limits Championship! someone who play the ninja role must win the title

NEXT SEASON---THE MOMENT OF TRUTH----[Mr.T Comeback and others]

THE NEXT CHAMP-----PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE NINJA ROLE MUST:
1.RP's Guys
2. Active in the Forum
3. Pick by our Buckyard Buddy Very Happy

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IN ME OR GET

SHOCKED affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:53 am

Okay, i like most of that. Except for the Royal Rumble part. I can do a little battle royal for it instead. Also, instead of getting fired, you are fired from UA and sent to HV. Which will also lead to a match that you will have at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Okay, those are all good objections, Bud. I'd still like to throw my hat in the ring as the Ninja and new No Limits Champ because there are a lot of new boys around my level, and it would be cool to have a belt for us to feud over. If you want to go with somebody more senior I'll understand, but I thought I'd bring it up.

-MM
Back to top Go down
MR.T

MR.T

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:43 am

All Right i agree with you! Go To HV and Battle Royale and let other guys have the belt! Let's make this federation bigger than others fella?
Back to top Go down
MR.T

MR.T

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Btw to Backyard Buddy Who is Play The Ninja Role? i need to know who it is to RP with me!
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:37 am

The ninja is going to be Mean Machine but no one will know so you can't add his name in rp's.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:57 am

I'll be happy to contribute some RP segments to move the story along, of course, it's just they'll feature The Ninja instead of my smiling face...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Story Line Patner   Need Story Line Patner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Story Line Patner
Page 1 of 1