Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Mean Machine vs. Paul Jaxx “Enough is Enough!”

Week 1

Mean Machine comes to the ring and debuts Candy’s humiliatingly sexy “new look.” This goes on for a while until Paul Jaxx can’t stand it anymore and interrupts, calling out Mean Machine as a scumbag. Mean Machine does not react well to this and challenges Jaxx to come on down and do some talking in the ring. Jaxx obliges, and a match ensues.

Mean Machine vs. Paul Jaxx

Promo by the loser: “This isn’t over…”

Week 2

Backstage, Candy thanks Jaxx for sticking up for her, but advises him to steer clear of the Machine, because he’s a madman.

Mean Machine vs. Crocker

Paul Jaxx vs. Brian DuFault

At the end of Jaxx’s match Mean jumps him and drags him to the back
Outside in the parking lot, Double M throws Jaxx into the trunk of a waiting car. He then hops inside and repeatedly reverses the car into a brick wall, crumpling the rear end and (one supposes) doing Jaxx no good.

Week 3

Mean Machine promo brags how he showed Jaxx who Candy belongs to by ending his career. Offers to do the same to anybody else who wants to try it. Jaxx’s music hits and a battered Paul Jaxx comes storming out of the back. A match ensues.

Paul Jaxx vs. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Promo: Challenges Jaxx to a 2 out of 3 submissions match (or maybe an I Quit) next week. Hair vs. Hair. “We’ll see if she still wants you when you’re bald as an egg!”

Week 4

War to Settle the Score

Hair vs. Hair match to settle the feud.

Mean Machine vs. Paul Jaxx

How's that sound?

Last edited by Mean Machine on Fri May 13, 2011 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:30 am

Can you add the matches for each show in their aswell. So i know what to book.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:14 am

I've penciled in Crocker and DuFault for the Week 2 matches, as picking are pretty slim at the appropriate level and they haven't plotted out their feud in detail yet. If it turn out they're busy... I'll figure something out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:31 am

Yeah Crocker and Brian should work with that as they will need to challenge someone that week.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Crocker

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Yeah, I'm good with that. Brian hasn't messaged me anything, so it should be good. I'll write up a roleplay also. Haven't been doing many lately, since I've been revising for exams.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Yeah Crocker, just remember your my son and you are on High Voltage. You challenge Brian to a match after he questions how you got to WUW.
Back to top Go down
Crocker

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Sure thing, is there actually a thread with the storyline for me and Brian? I can't find one. He wanted it, I thought he would've made one.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:01 pm

no there isnt one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3   Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mean Machine vs.Paul Jaxx for Season 3
Page 1 of 1