Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

DragonStein interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonStein

DragonStein interview Empty
PostSubject: DragonStein interview   DragonStein interview Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 pm

DragonStein at Interview

Interviewer: " DragonStein, welcome to WUW. What is your strategy in on your first fight here?"

DragonStein stares at the interviewer, then stares at camera. He gives a hard, compelling look.

DragonStein: " My strategy, when i fight in the ring I have trained my self in all styles. I have all the skills trained. I know

you are used to people fighting in one style and try to make their opponent fight their style. But I , becuase I have

trained in all styles, I play with my opponent, toy with him. I test them at first coaxing them to show what they bring,

then spring a counter attack they will not expect. Like Bruce Lee has said " my style is to flow like water, strike hard as

ice but yet flow like a liquid around my opponent". I seize upon a mistake or oppurtunity and hold on for dear life.

Crushing, snaping , pounding away at theitr defenses. sending searing pain through their body, and catching them off

guard, while looking for the next opening to capitalize more punishment. i dont care if hes a Sumo wrsetler, a mexican

high flyer, a shoot fighter, a collegiate wrestler, i have the skills to counter it. i contain and trap you, cripple you with

submissions, , zip around with speed, crush you with strong moves. I dont get paid by the hour, but sure enjoy my work

to take my time to take you apart. strategy is for those of limited fighting abilities. Not for Godlike fighters who live for

the cheers of my success."

Oh and one more thing. For the fans who dont know me, I could talk on and on, but talk is cheap and action speak

louder than words . so i am just gonna let the match speak for itself. No one cares if you challenge, with out being a

challanger. Dont mean anything if you dont get a W in the colummn. I think the fans will enjoy my style of no style

though. And i will let them decide who they like. Interview over man.

Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

DragonStein interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonStein interview   DragonStein interview Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

DragonStein interview
Page 1 of 1