Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

DragonStein caption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonStein

DragonStein caption Empty
PostSubject: DragonStein caption   DragonStein caption Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 am

Interviewer and 2 announcers are backstage for prematch, and pretape interview segment.

interviewer:" DragonStein , last week in your first match you lost...........

DragonStein snatches the microphone from the interviewer and glares at the 3.

DragonStein:" First of all you have your facts all wrong. Last season I had a match and won. Despite what the annoucer

had to say , Check your facts man. Number 2 I just last week took your so called best man and went toe to toe with

him down to the wire. Now even if that makes me number 2 on the roster, what does that say of the chance of the rest

of the federation chances to win over me?"

DragonStein holds a hand up when one of the others tries to ask a question.

DragomStein :" Let me finish , then if I have not answered your question I will answer them, but most likely not. For I

most likely will have alrezady answered or anticipated your question before hand. As I can also read facial expresions

and body langue on the skill level of a Cia interigator. Just another skill Ive learned along the way, its just amazing what

you can learn in american Night Schools. Hahahhah."

The rest laugh with him but DragonStein tilts his head while glaring again with an evil squint of the eyes. And makes a

cutting gesture with one hand across his own throat signaling to stop which they do.

DragonStein: " anyways If one beats me and 30 others fall, does it really matter, or are you looking for perfection? I

dont see any robots around here just human beings trained in the arts of wrestling for the fans entertainment.

Humans that can be cut down like blades of grass and injured by a war machine like me. "

DragonStein goes to turn and spins around once again.

DragonStein:" To one last question on your mind, its 50% of my matches 1 for 1".

DragonStein whips out a sword and cuts a line on the floor.

DragonStein:" This is the line you have to cross to face DragonStein, not to steal the thunder from Khadify.

MuHahahhaMuha."

Commentator:" Very disturbing taped interview we were unfortunatly part of previously. Will DragonStein win with

Pyschological intimidation and fear, lets find out on more WUW action. stayed tuned you dont want to miss."

Back to top Go down

DragonStein caption
Page 1 of 1