Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3   Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:50 pm

The camera finds Candy and The Flying Eagle backstage.

Eagle: Candy why were you out there last week? You could've gotten hurt.

Candy: [contritely] You were the one getting hurt or maybe crippled. I was so scared for you I just had to try and help.

Eagle: I know you were concerned but I fight for honor. The path of the warrior has many dangers and I accept them all.

Candy. I was just worried because… You’re special to me. Nobody’s ever stuck up for me before like you did when that nut attacked me.

Eagle: [tenderly] You’re special to me as well, but our private relationship can’t be the main priority right now. We have a madman with revenge on his mind coming after both of us. I need a rematch so I can put Mean Machine away. That way you’ll be safe. He fights without honor and he needs to be taught a lesson.

Candy: OK, just don’t let him hurt you. He’s a dangerous man. We both know what he almost did to you.

They embrace and Candy snuggles into his arms. He strokes her hair reassuringly.

Flying Eagle: Don’t worry I can handle Mean Machine. He’s all talk...

Suddenly Flying Eagle is struck from behind. Candy shrieks in surprise and jumps to one side. As the Eagle falls to the ground we see Mean Machine looming over him, a folding steel chair in his hands. He grins menacingly.

Mean Machine: You want a rematch, do you Tonto? Well you've got it. Here’s a little something to seal the deal.
Mean Machine strikes down with the steel chain several more times at the prone form of Flying Eagle, paying special attention to his right knee. Then, dropping the chair he quickly applies the Devil Machine Lock. Flying Eagle’s face is a mask of pain but he stoically refuses to cry out.

Flying Eagle: Run, Candy! Get out of here!

Candy: SECURITY! SECURITY!! Please won’t anyone HELP!!!!

Mean Machine breaks the hold and walks over to Candy, grabbing her by the shoulders and leaning down to get right in her face.

Mean Machine: [leering] Don't worry little darlin’ It’s not you I’m mad at. We can always kiss and make up.

He tries to kiss her but Candy squirms out of his grasp and flees, still screaming for help. Mean Machine looks down at Flying Eagle, who is lying semiconscious on the floor.

Mean Machine: [sarcastically] Good luck in your match tonight, red man. You might want to get some ice on that knee.

He saunters off camera and we zoom in on the battered Flying Eagle as we fade to black

This one is a combined effort between me and the Eagle. Poor Candy just can't catch a break, can she?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3   Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Whoops, I didn't realize you had already put the previous version in the show, Bud. This should replace it.

Edit: I took care of it already...

Last edited by Mean Machine on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
The Flying Eagle

The Flying Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3   Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:11 pm

it's ok anyways my comuter didn't show that I posted it when i did it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3   Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Okay i'll add this one in. And Eagle, you did post it. After i read it and add it to the show i move it to show archives so its not in the way and doesn't get doubled up, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3   Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mean Machine / Flying Eagle Feud Scene 3
Page 1 of 1