Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

The Royal What, without me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dark horse

The Royal What, without me? Empty
PostSubject: The Royal What, without me?   The Royal What, without me? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 am

Dark Horse walks into the arena when he is met Mellisa Hendricks. She stops him dead in his tracks by walking directly in front of him and holding the Mic up.

Mellisa Hendricks: Welcome back Dark Horse, we'd like to take this opportunity to get your thoughts on facing off against a member of the Royal Family, King e...

Dark Horse: The royal what?

Mellisa Hendricks: The royal Family.

Dark Horse rubs his chin, then stands there with a blank expression on his face.

Dark Horse: How exactly they have a royal family without a king?

Mellisa Hendricks: That's who you'll be facing tonight on....

Walking up and hugging her he starts walking, the camera man follows behind them.

Dark Horse: Did I ever tell you about the story of what my father told me about royalty?

Mellisa Hendricks: No we've never eve....

Dark horse stops in his tracks and lets her go.

Dark Horse: No wonder you're out here asking me stupid questions. Listen woman, there can;t be a royal family in WUW because Dark Horse was never invited to one. Posers, yes. I would say posers. As for this King white I'm supposed to be facing tonight. I'm going to bring the house down around his ears. He won't have any nooks and crannies to hide in. Tonight two men will walk into that squared circle. One man will walk out.

Mellisa holds up her right hand and Dark Horse looks at her and stops talking.

Mellisa Hendricks: Who's gonna walk out?

Dark Horse stands in shock and shakes his head and then rubs his temples.

Dark Horse: Never mind that. Just keep your eyes on the ring as I lay a beat-down on a certain royal pain. King White, Dark Horse is coming to a ring near you. Get ready.

He walks off toward his locker room leaving Mellisa and the Camera man alone.

Mellisa Hendricks: And there you have it, ladies and gentle men. Dark Horse is fired up and ready to go, let's get back tot he ring.

Camera fades
Back to top Go down

The Royal What, without me?
Page 1 of 1