Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Diax : Royal Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Diax : Royal Family Empty
PostSubject: Diax : Royal Family   Diax : Royal Family Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 am

The Camera Zooms on Diax In the Middle Of The Ring. Holding a Microphone In His Hand He Starts Speaking

Diax: Well, Guys you might not know me through my communication skills. But this has changed, now i will be talking every week and you will have to LISTEN

Diax pauses for a minute

Diax: Well lately i've heard about a new group forming here. Well i don't understand it, still a rumor. They are called the Royal Family. And the funny thing is im not even in it. How can you have a ROYAL FAMILY without yours truely DIAX. Thats like having a hot dog with not mustard

Royal music is blasted through the Arenas P.A system. As everyone looks confused a short clip of Sam Haze is played on the screen. Then a shower of fireworks is seen on the stage. As it ends Sam Haze is visible and is wearing a Crown with a long coat.

Sam Haze: Did you even expect me. No you didn't did you. Now to my point since i've got to make this quick coz i have to leave.

Diax: HOLD UP, who in the world are you to even interupt me like this. You know who i am

Sam Haze: Two things, Im Sam Haze, KING that is. and I know who you are, a man who will be destroyed if you don;t respect yourself.

Diax: If you don't shut your mouth. I will come over there and shove my foot down your throat.

Sam Haze laughs into the microphone

Sam Haze: Now, jokes out of the way. Please leave my ring and get your CENSORED out of this arena.

Diax Rushes down the steps and runs up the ramp though Sam Haze laughs at him while 8 security come down and beat him up. As they leave him unconscious and unable to move. Sam Haze leaves the stage with the 8 security walking behind him as he reachs the top

Sam Haze: Respect

The Camera Fades Away
Back to top Go down

Diax : Royal Family
Page 1 of 1