Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

New era of The Royal Family (High Voltage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingwhite

New era of The Royal Family (High Voltage) Empty
PostSubject: New era of The Royal Family (High Voltage)   New era of The Royal Family (High Voltage) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:47 am

{ The camera zooms into the empty corridor before The Royal Family step in. Whit-e leads them follow by Haspitas, Kingmanu and King Arthur. They walk toward their locker room door where one security is standing in front of it. He bows then opens the door for them. They enter the locker room and the security close the door, they walk toward the table and than sit on their respective chairs }

Whit-e: Well everyone, I know everyone is tired from each of your match earlier but your duties are more important than your rest! As leader of The Royal Family! I declare that as of today we will no longer be called The Royal Family! We will change so that we can evolve and show that from this day forward! we are the greatest of all!

Kingmanu: Change the stable’s name? Hey that’s a big deal, Whit-e. I mean King Whit-e.

Whit-e: I know it’s a big deal but I already planned for that. We’ll announce this news to the crowd as soon as we can. And it better be today

King Arthur: umm..Okay..

Whit-e: So, anyone got an idea for the stable’s name? Oh, first I’d prefer to use L.I.E as our stable’s acronym, just something I felt that would help us.So any ideas?

{ Haspitas quickly raises his hand up and we could see that his eyes shine brightly }

Haspitas: Lovely Insane Elves!!

Whit-e, Arthur and Manu: What?!

{ King Arthur puts his hand on his head as Kingmanu use his right hand to slaps Haspitas’s head }

Whit-e: Hey, stop that Manu. Well, Hasp thanks for trying but we could use something more… charismatic…

Haspitas: Hmm, so I’ll keep my mouth shut then.

{ Haspitas puts his hand up to shut his mouth as everything goes silent for a while before Kingmanu say something }

Kingmanu: Umm, how about Luxury Immortal Extractor ?

Whit-e: Absolutely not that, Manu.. sounds weird.

King Artur: *opens his eyes* I’ve been waiting for some to be the one who answer. But since you guys ran out of ideas how about mine? So how about this name.. “Legion of Illegal Elites”? Since we’re elites here but we don’t like to respect the silly rules and we also work in group so this name should be the best for us..

Whit-e: That’s what I want to hear from you guys, every of your words have really good reasons behind them. Anyone else disagree?

{ No one seems to be disagreed with Arthur’s answer }

Whit-e: Great, so if everyone agrees with Arthur’s idea… than from this day forward I announce that we will no longer be known as “The Royal Family” But we will now be known as L.I.E! or Legion of Illegal Elites!

{CG puts his hands away from his mouth so that he could clap with the rest of the group}

CG: So… when do we have cakes?

King Whit-e: What cake?

CG: No cake? {His face starts to show despair and sadness}

King Whit-e: Okay okay I’ll order you some cake… cry baby {shakes his head as he calls for one of his employees to get CG a cake} strawberry?

CG: oh yes please! {he becomes a lot happier and starts to smile}

King Manu: Wait shouldn’t we be doing something else first?

{Everyone looks at King Manu in confusion}

King Whit-e: What do you mean?

King Manu: who’s gonna be the very first victim of L.I.E?

King Whit-e: I have an idea who we should attack…

King Arthur: Dark Horse?

King Whit-e: No! We will leave him for now… I got someone better in mind. Let’s go get him right now.

CG: What about my cake?

King Whit-e: We can come back for you cake, let’s go everyone!

{ L.I.E. members start to stand up as The camera fades off }
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

New era of The Royal Family (High Voltage) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New era of The Royal Family (High Voltage)   New era of The Royal Family (High Voltage) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 am

Lovely, if i must say. That was brilliant. Thank you White, im excited to see how this all turns out.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

New era of The Royal Family (High Voltage)
Page 1 of 1