Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

The new impact has arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingwhite

The new impact has arrived Empty
PostSubject: The new impact has arrived   The new impact has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 pm

*The locker room is covered by darkness. It’s silence and dark. The camera zooms closer to the door, then it’s slowly open. The light switch on then some moment later, He enters the locker room. The camera zooms to his body but not to reveal his face. He’s wearing a long white robe, white shoes and a dark-red fingerless glove*

??: This area gonna be mine for a while…

* He slowly walks to the middle of the room and looks around. He explores every corner of the room. Then he gets back to the middle of the room and sits on the bench. The camera zooms from his shoes to his body but not his face, he pulls out something from his pocket and it’s a white pearl diamond. Suddenly, another man bangs the door and enters the room, he’s a security guard *

??: You should at least knocked the door before you entered the room

Security: You haven’t got any permission to be here! You’re not our wrestler or association, how can you enter this place? Now, get out of this place or want me to call more security?

*The mysterious man slowly stands up and walks toward the security*

Security: *steps back for a few steps* Stop there and raise your hands up!

??: Well, I suppose to do that. I don’t wanna have a problem here

*The mysterious man raises his hands up, the camera slowly zooms up to his face, he seems to be smiling*

Security: Nothing’s funny. Now, come with me!

*The security slowly steps back as The mysterious man follows him, both of his hands are still raising up. Suddenly, the man drops his hands and starts to laughs*

Security: I said raise your hands up!

*The security quickly runs toward to captures the man but when he’s about to catch him. The man disappears!*

Security: What the hell is this?!!

??: Sorry, I don’t want to do this but you forced me to do it…

*The man appears at the back of the security, he drops the diamond and everything goes white and covered with smokes then a few minutes later the smoke fades off. The man is no longer in the room but the security’s mouth is wrapped with a blanket and his hands are captured by a handcuff, the camera zooms closer to him, there’s a message on his blanket and it is written as ‘Whit-e, King of the light is here’ then the camera fades to the black*
Back to top Go down

The new impact has arrived
Page 1 of 1