Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

The Royal Brothers impact!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingwhite

The Royal Brothers impact! Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Brothers impact!   The Royal Brothers impact! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:11 pm

{ The camera flash up and turns around the room until it find out someone. She’s Melissa the wUw interviewer. }

Melissa: 3..2..1..Ready? Okay. Hello everyone, once again I’m here in wUw to interview someone. And yes! They’re the newest tag team in wUw. The greatest tag team that will make their first impact tonight!

{ Suddenly, King Whit-e and Kingmanu walks into the scene with smile on their face. Whit-e shakes Melissa hand first follow by Kingmanu. Then they turn to face the camera }

Whit-e: Well well well! This should be our second season here in wUw universe!

Melissa: Yes, no doubt for that but this should be the first season for The Royal Brother! So how do you feel at this moment Whit-e?

Whit-e: How do I feel? Well, if I say I’m not excited I would be a liar. During the season break, I couldn’t wait to get back here to wUw.

Manu: For me. Yes, also can’t wait! This season should be hardcore and cruel! Because The Royal Brother will make it be like that!

Melissa: So, about the first match tonight?

Whit-e: This match will be the most important match for me and Manu. The only choice for us is to win and send them straight to the hell!

Melissa: But they’re the champion. Are you afraid of that?

{ Whit-e and Manu both laugh }

Manu: Afraid? No way! They’re just the tag champion and who we are! We’re the best tag team in wUw and also the members of the greatest stable around here!

Whit-e: With that nothing to afraid. Hey, if I’m right we already told you about this in the last season right? We dare “everyone” to face us!

Melissa: Sounds like you guys are pretty confident. So what’s the attitude for the Royal Brothers?

Whit-e: Attitude? Our attitude is to show everyone that the Royal Family doesn’t only beat the other by pure strength and numbers but can also win fair and square. And second, is to show everyone the power of the Royal Family! And the most important goal is to be the champion in this season we’ll show in tonight match!

Melissa: Last question, do you have any news on Hybris case?

Whit-e: *shrug*Hybris? Oh wait I remember him, my last victim in the last season hmm? Sadly we just received some very, very bad news about him earlier last week…

Melissa: So his career is now ended?!

Whit-e: Naah, the bad news is the doctor said that there’s no serious injuries so he should be able to recover and be able to fight at the start of this season.

Manu: *yells in anger*He shouldn’t be back! We should’ve ended his career last season!

Whit-e: *sigh*Calm down Manu, there will be another chance for us. Okay so this is the last thing I’m gonna say… and it’s for the Jamaicas… Don’t take us likely… be happy and enjoy your tag team championship reign… as we will take it for you sooner… then you’ll realize…

Melissa: umm… well so that’s all from the Royal Brother! Thank you for your attention everyone!

Manu: Prepare yourself..

{ The camera fades to black }
Back to top Go down

The Royal Brothers impact!
Page 1 of 1