Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Suboshi's Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suboshi's Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Suboshi's Roleplay   Suboshi's Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm

The camera is focused on the interview set. As you are watching Suboshi appears on screen and looking around like he is missing someone. As he can't find this person, he takes a big sigh and lets it go. Suboshi then turns around and faces the camera

Suboshi: Well since Melissa Hendricks is not here to do her stupid job. Ill make this a quick thing. Since Sam Haze loves to Smash people and yet he can't even defeat me by a mile. So tonight i will teach you a good lesson. I will teach you a lesson where you might just not want to wrestle again. And with the Royal Family i'll destroy you one by one. Do you honestly think you can take me out.

Sam Haze appears on screen. As he walks the camera zooms out and Sma haze appears with 4 security. Then Melissa Hendricks Follows them.

Sam Haze: Do you honestly think you can defeat me. Because your awesome HAHA. Me and Melissa and my security will destroy you and not just that we will smash you.

Before Suboshi is able to talk, Sam Haze leaves and the security attack Suboshi with chairs and surrondings. As the camera zooms in after the security leaves Suboshi is urgently transported to the hospital.
Back to top Go down

Suboshi's Roleplay
Page 1 of 1