Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Kupo Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kupo Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Kupo Roleplay   Kupo Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:47 am

Sine He Dosnt Want To Role Play

*Loud German Music Plays Through The PA System, Fans Looking Confused. A Strange Looking Man Walks Down The Ramp, Lighting And Waving A German Flag. As The Music Stops He Stops Infront Of The Ring. He Screams Out Something In German And Grabs A Microphone. As He Walks Up The Stairs He Screams Out His Name In German*

Kupo: Mein Name ist Kupo und ich bin der Größte, was dieser Verband je gesehen hat. Ich bin hier aus einem Grund und nur einen Grund. Ich möchte den Champion zu werden. Aber heute Abend mein Gegner Yourself und ich werde ihn und jeden schlagen schlagen, so möchte ich DICH zu, dass ich zu, dass ich gehen werde ihn schlagen wissen und ich werde weiter um die Meisterschaft WIN

Crowd: WHAT

*As He Is Speaking Everyone Looks Confused As He Is Talking In German and Nobody Understands*

Kupo: Ich hasse Amerika, ich hasse AMERIKA, ich hasse Amerika.

Crowd: WHAT

*Loud Music Plays For The PA, As An English Man Walks Down The Ramp With A Microphone In His Left Hand He Smirks And Charges At Kupo But Stops Before Reaching Him*

Yourself: Are you for real, mate this is the greatest fed in the world and you cannot come and infect it by your werid speaking language. Please leave before i show you what i will do for you tonight. And by the way do not speak about AMERICA

*Yourself Makes His Way To The Back, As He Is LEaving Kupo Looks Confused And Stunned At Yourself's Aggression*

Kupo: Ich hasse dich

Crowd: What

*As Lights Fade Kupo Leaves The Ring And Everybody Looks Shocked At What He Has Said*[b]
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

Kupo Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupo Roleplay   Kupo Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 pm

I like it, good thinking Sam. Aslong as there was no swearing we will be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

Kupo Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupo Roleplay   Kupo Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:46 am

nah ofcourse it has not swearing i wrote it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kupo Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupo Roleplay   Kupo Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kupo Roleplay
Page 1 of 1