Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Natural Nate (3rd minor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate Neptune

Natural Nate (3rd minor) Empty
PostSubject: Natural Nate (3rd minor)   Natural Nate (3rd minor) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:47 pm

("Natural One" by Folk Implosion blasts throughout the arena as a well tanned, muscular, dark haired figure makes his way out of the back. The spotlight catches him and reveals one half of the tag team Next Generation, Natural Nate Neptune. The crowd pops upon seeing this superstar making his WUW debut. Neptune jogs down the aisle, runs up the ring steps and hops over the top rope, jumping up to the second turnbuckle to bask in the applause of the crowd. He grabs the microphone and begins speaking.)

Natural Nate Neptune: Wow, I'm genuinely touched by that reaction. Being here is a big deal for me... this is the biggest opportunity of my career. You're all familiar with me from my work in the Next Generation with Jumping Johnny Jupiter... many believed us to be the best tag team in the world today and we were intent on bringing tag team wrestling back to the forefront. But, as you see, I stand before you alone, my own man. I'm here in WUW to focus on becoming strictly a singles competitor and the WUW has put a lot of faith in my abilities, as tonight I'm in the main event against King Arthur. I've studied the videos and King Arthur is a great competitor and it'll be an honor to test my skills against him. I may be a wrestler now, but much like all of you out there I was a fan first. And as a fan I still remember the great matches I saw when I attended shows when I was younger. And I hope to give you guys a match that you will be able to look back on and always remember having seen live.

(Nate tosses the microphone back to the ring announcer and departs the ring, high fiving fans around ringside and up the aisle, until disappearing into the back)
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

Natural Nate (3rd minor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Nate (3rd minor)   Natural Nate (3rd minor) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 am

i put all rp's to the show archive when ive added them in the show.
just thought i would warn you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com

Natural Nate (3rd minor)
Page 1 of 1