Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Whit-e's rp: The Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CGHasp

CGHasp

Whit-e's rp: The Debut Empty
PostSubject: Whit-e's rp: The Debut   Whit-e's rp: The Debut Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Sorry i know this is might be too late but he left me this quick rp and i forgot to post. Can you still put it in the show?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake: I’ve heard of a new superstar debuting tonight James. They said he’s an experienced wrestler, but I don’t know who this guy gonna be..

Jame: Well, let’s see who he is Jake.

{ The camera zooms to the titan tron which is now displaying a countdown number, 5..4..3..2..1..0! All the arena goes white for a few seconds and when everybody opens their eyes the man is already standing below the titantron with smoke covering his body and face }

Jake: Wow! I..I got no idea

{ The smoke slowly fades off, the camera zooms in to reveals the man. He’s wearing a long white trousers, dark-red fingerless gloves and a wing! He looks definitely like an angel. The man slowly walks through the ramp as the fireworks shoot out at the side of the ramp }

Jame: He is that guy who captured the security, in earlier today remember?

{ The man walks to the announcer table, Jame hands him a mic. Then the man enters the ring and starts his sentences as the crowd starts to chants “Angel, Angel” }

??: Hello, it’s a pleasure to see you guys around here but first.. My name is not Angel. My name is King Whit Edmund, you can call me Whit-e and I just received my contract in this past week and I’ve decided to sign it. That means now, I’m the newest star here. Tonight I’ll show you how the angel fly and shine!

{ He pulls out something from his pocket, it’s a diamond }

Whit-e: Now don’t get excited, I’m not giving this diamond away… not yet (The crowd starts to chant “Whit-e! Whit-e!)

{ The crowd starts to cheer }

Whit-e: Sadly, I got some job to do later on. See ya later tonight. Enjoy!

{ Whit-e is about to leaves the ring but suddenly Sam Haze entrance play }

Sam: Wait wait, wait there Whit-e

{ Sam quickly runs toward and slides into the ring }

Whit-e: What are you doing in my debut?

Sam: I have something to talk to you about after this, so I’m ordering you to come and visit me later this show.

Jake: Now, Sam starts to use his power and its seem like Whit-e got no choice but to do like what Sam just said.

Whit-e: Whatever I’ll go.

{ Whit-e shakes his head as he raises the diamond in the air and throws it to the crowd, suddenly the entire arena lighting shines brightly and everything goes white for a while and when it turns back to normal Whit-e has already disappeared but the fans are still chanting his names as the camera fades off.}

James: And THAT is the way, Whit-e just chose!

{ Sam is seems to be confuse of what had happened, he shrugs for a moment as his song starts to play again. Sam steps back for a few steps and exits the ring. Then he walks off to the backstage }
Back to top Go down
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: Whit-e's rp: The Debut   Whit-e's rp: The Debut Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:42 pm

The Second part
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Sam is walking in the corridor, it’s very quiet. It seems like he’s searching for someone and no doubt the one he’s searching for is Whit-e. He walks around, enters King Whit-e locker but still he couldn’t find Whit-e. He’s about to stop searching, he sits on a bench somewhere in the corridor. He sits for a few seconds before he get annoy by a sound of man tossing a coin }

Whit-e: Sam, you’re very slow. I’m waiting for you here for more than 10 minutes now

Sam: What?! Why are you here! I thought I told you to be in the locker room!

Whit-e: Well, that’s not important. I just want to know why you want to talk with me.

Sam: * scratches his head* I saw what you did to the security last week. It’s you who did that, right? I know, I know Whit-e me and you both have the same target! You want to be a fan favourite and also want to be the best wrestler here, right?

Whit-e: If you want me to join your team, with you as a leader… I reject it

Sam: Hey, no one will be leader here in our team. Everyone will work like an association, I promise.

Whit-e: and the objective is?

Sam: Our objective is to be the best! And no one can step in our way including that stupid gm,he can’t order us! This stable is going to include me, King Manu and King Arthur, and if you agree to join us there’ll be 5 members and we can start to work as quickly as we can! And the most important thing if you agree to join us you’ll receive..

{ Sam whispers something to him }
Whit-e: Well, I’ll join!

Sam: Great, great! So now lets me tell you our plan…
{ The camera fades to black }
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Whit-e's rp: The Debut   Whit-e's rp: The Debut Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Sorry, i had confirmed the show already.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whit-e's rp: The Debut   Whit-e's rp: The Debut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whit-e's rp: The Debut
Page 1 of 1