Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Cool Guy Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CGHasp

CGHasp

Cool Guy Debut Empty
PostSubject: Cool Guy Debut   Cool Guy Debut Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 pm

*The camera is fixed onto Melissa and another wrestler who seems to be eager to talk*

Melissa: Okay... Hi my name is Melissa well you guys already know that and i'm here right now to interview a new wrestler here in WUW. So what's your name sir?

???: C.G Haspitas! And the C.G part is a sort of abbrecia... abrevi... a short name.

Melissa: And what does the C.G stands for?

C.G: Why are you asking?

Melissa: Well i'm here to interview you after all.

C.G: Well it means Cool Guy! Hear that people in the camera

*Starts to get closer and stares into the camera, poking his nose while he does so and then walks back to Melissa who seems a bit disgusted when he wipes his finger on his hair*

Melissa: that's.... um so how long have you been in the wrestling business?

C.G: Well i think you have heard my name from the old fed called Honor! right? i mean i am pretty famous.

Melissa: Sorry i've never heard of you before. I just heard of your name just now.

C.G: Really...

Melissa: So you've been wrestling for a long time now haven't you?

C.G: Since i was very small, i've got alot of experiances and alot of bruises *He knocks on his head but knocks on it too hard and hurts himself* Oww.

Melissa: Are you okay?

C.G: Did you just punch me!

Melissa: No-

C.G: Well someone just hit me!!! owww *Puts his hand on the bruise*

Melissa: You hit yourself remember? just a few seconds ago.

C.G: I did?

Melissa: Yep.

C.G: Oh okay then sorry about that *He raises his fist high and then punches his own face, Melissa was shocked by what he had just done*

Melissa: Why did you do that!?

C.G: I wanted to get back at me... oww... you know for hitting me.

Melissa: Okay umm i'm sorry but i'm gonna stop this interview for now.

C.G: Well okay by me, See ya.

*C.G walks away from Melissa and then walks out from the camera view when he turns around a corner. Melissa shakes her head in relief then the camera fades off*
Back to top Go down
CGHasp

CGHasp

Cool Guy Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Guy Debut   Cool Guy Debut Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey Bud i'm not sure if this is good enough. This is kind of a quick rp incase i won't be available soon enough because i'm gonna be abit busy for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

Cool Guy Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Guy Debut   Cool Guy Debut Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Hahaha, that RP is mad. I like the way you are going with your character.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
CGHasp

CGHasp

Cool Guy Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Guy Debut   Cool Guy Debut Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 am

Yay i'm not going anywhere so i'm available the entire week! here is the full rp to use.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The camera is fixed onto Melissa and another wrestler who seems to be eager to talk*

Melissa: Okay... Hi my name is Melissa well you guys already know that and i'm here right now to interview a new wrestler here in WUW. So what's your name sir?

???: C.G Haspitas! And the C.G part is a sort of abbrecia... abrevi... a short version of the full thing.

Melissa: And what does the C.G stands for?

C.G: Why are you asking?

Melissa: Well i'm here to interview you after all.

C.G: Well it means Cool Guy! Hear that people in the camera! Yes i mean you!

*Starts to get closer and stares into the camera, poking his nose while he does so and then walks back to Melissa who seems a bit disgusted when he wipes his finger on his hair*

Melissa: that's.... um so how long have you been in the wrestling business?

C.G: Well i think you have heard my name from the old fed called Honor! right? i mean i am pretty famous.

Melissa: Sorry i've never heard of you before. I just heard of your name just now when you told me about it

C.G: Really... are you sure?

Melissa:Nevermind... So you've been wrestling for a long time now haven't you?

C.G: Since i was very small, i've got alot of experiances and alot of bruises *He knocks on his head but knocks on it too hard and hurts himself* Oww.

Melissa: Are you okay?

C.G: Did you just punch me!

Melissa: No-

C.G: Well someone just hit me!!! owww *Puts his hand on the bruise* Who punch me! I know it's someone around here!

Melissa: You hit yourself remember? just a few seconds ago.

C.G: I did?

Melissa: Yep.

C.G: Oh okay then sorry about that Melissa... *He raises his fist high and then punches his own face, Melissa was shocked by what he had just done*

Melissa: Why did you do that!?

C.G: I wanted to get back at me... oww... you know for hitting me. It's called "Revenge"

Melissa: Can we please focus on this interview. Anyway how long do you think you will be staying here at WUW?

C.G: Well i trust that i would be worth alot to the WWW becaus-

Melissa: WUW sir.

C.G: Pardon?

Melissa: The federation is called WUW... World Ultimate Wrestling...

C.G:Really!? wow and i thought it was called WWW all this time, what a weird name though.

*Melissa turns to the camera and whispers "Is he serious?" before turning back around to talk to him again*

Melissa: So you will be staying for a long time here?

C.G: Yes i am and i am also expecting a freind of mine to come here too!

Melissa: Really? who will that person be may i ask?

C.G: It's a secret *Winks at Melissa* and i think that it will be better that he is not revealed.

Melissa: Wow... i thought you couldn't think...

*C.G demeanor slowly changes and he seems a bit angry at Melissa but then smiles and starts to jump around the place laughing like he never laughed before*

C.G: Yer that's a good one *He starts to laugh very loudly* i'm gonna remember that one! Melissa your funny.

*C.G laughs and jumps, laughs and jumps, laughs and jump into a wall and falls down. Melissa quickly runs up to him and see if he is okay*

Melissa: Oh my gosh! are you okay?

C.G: yep i'm fine... my head is aching though.

*Melissa helps him up and he leans on a wall, He whispers something to Melissa and then walks off and turns to a corner, leaving the camera's view. The camera turns back to Melissa*

Melissa: um... he told me he had to go and see a person named Annabelle, i guess this interview is over then.

*The camera slowly fades off as Melissa grabs a comb from her pocket*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cool Guy Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Guy Debut   Cool Guy Debut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Guy Debut
Page 1 of 1