Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Johnny Anderson Debut Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Anderson Debut Interview   Johnny Anderson Debut Interview Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

The camera focuses in, showing Melissa Hendricks, WUW's backstage interviewer, holding a microphone backstage. Behind her is a five by three glass ''plate'' with the World's Ultimate Wrestling logo painted on it in a blood red color.

Melissa: "Hello everyone, and welcome back to World's Ultimate Wrestling! I have with me now, WUW's newest superstar, Johnny Anderson."

The camera pans to the right, showing a man that appears to be about six foot three inches tall. He is wearing a black t-shirt, the print of which is unreadable, along with jeans that show off his toned leg muscles.

Melissa: "First, I'd like to welcome you to WUW, Johnny. How has your experience been so far?"

Melissa moves the microphone so that Johnny can respond.

Johnny Anderson: "Thanks, Melissa. So far, I've had a good time. I've met some old friends of mine from previous organizations I've been in, along with some guys I've never seen, but heard a lot about."

Melissa takes the microphone away from Johnny Anderson's face to speak into it once again as Johnny smiles, his teeth seeming to glisten.

Melissa: "Sounds fantastic. Could you tell me what you think of the competition here in WUW?"

Johnny Anderson: "The competition here is kind of diverse, especially considering the huge difference between the best and worst guy here and the fact that everyone in between is pretty close, but I have a feeling that I'll do pretty well here."

Johnny Anderson's phone begins to ring. He takes it out of his pocket and checks to see who it is.

Johnny Anderson: "Could you hold on a minute? I need to take this."

Melissa: "Sure, go ahead."

Almost immediately after Melissa begins her answer, Johnny flips open the phone and turns to the side, the front of his body facing the back wall.

Johnny Anderson: "Hey... What?... Oh no... I'll be right there, just give me a few minutes... Ok, bye."

Johnny Anderson closes the phone, storing it back in his pocket.

Melissa: "What was that about?"

Johnny Anderson: "Sorry, but I've gotta go. We could finish this conversation later if you'd like."

Melissa: "Fine...."

Melissa, who seems obviously disappointed, droops her head and lets her arms hang. Johnny walks over to get right beside her and whispers an apology in her ear. He then kisses her on the cheek and heads for the door. The camera fades out.

If you'd like me to change the format, just ask. Also, if you see anything that could be improved, just tell. If I left it out, it was probably a stupid mistake cause by the headache I had when I wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Anderson Debut Interview   Johnny Anderson Debut Interview Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Oh, well you can get a headache more often if you RP like that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Anderson Debut Interview   Johnny Anderson Debut Interview Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 am

Wow great rp you got here Johny i like it very much. I hope you can keep making more {Ofcos as long as it doesn't give you any headaches XD}
Back to top Go down
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Anderson Debut Interview   Johnny Anderson Debut Interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks, and don't worry Razz I had a fever of 101.5 last week for a few days, I'm fine now though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Anderson Debut Interview   Johnny Anderson Debut Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Anderson Debut Interview
Page 1 of 1