Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

rp for ppv (Hiprock's interview)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hiprock

hiprock

rp for ppv (Hiprock's interview) Empty
PostSubject: rp for ppv (Hiprock's interview)   rp for ppv (Hiprock's interview) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:59 am

Melissa Hendricks: "hi everyone and welcome to hiprock ma guest.. Hiprock, you are competing in a match tonight, a triple threst match vs kingmanu, my favorite, and vs Johnny Anderson in the very first PPV of WUW. Are you excited?

Hiprock: "Excited??? why should i?

Melissa Hendricks: "But you are in a match at last in line and that many wrestler in the locker room would give every thing to have your spot."

Hiprock: "My spot? I deserve more than that, I deserve a title round my waist. i deserve respect. Don't you know that am the best french wrestler of all time?

Melissa Hendricks: " but here you are not in french, its about international wrestling"

Hiprock: "I know but did u see my opponents? first one your lil friend kingmanu? who is he? i heard he was a member of the 'Royal family'"

Melissa Hendricks: "please be careful on what you say about the Royal Family because you may regret."

Hiprock: "its ok i stop talking about your family, but one last thing, four king in one kingdom i dont think it would work.

Melissa Hendricks: "its working and after tonight you will respect king manu and the whole family."

Hiprock: " i do respect but your king manu is not in my league. and that brings me to Johnny Anderson, "the people favorite"! have you seen this guy? what kind of man is he to wear a tshirt with his face on it? I cant understand why people cheer for him. He doesn't have the class, he is fashion out date. am just better.

Hiprock standup and look at the camera and says

"hope you both are listening, Je suis le demon qui va vous trainé juste qu'en enfer, vous allez connaitre la souffrance et la douleur et si j'etais vous je resterais bien tranquil chez moi."

then Hiprock leaves
Back to top Go down

rp for ppv (Hiprock's interview)
Page 1 of 1