Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

Johnny Anderson Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson Interview Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Anderson Interview   Johnny Anderson Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:27 am

The camera fades in. Jascinta Adams is shown at the interview set. The glass 'slate' behind her has the WUW logo painted on it in a blood red color. Jascinta begins to speak.

Jascinta Adams: "Hello, and welcome back to WUW. I'm here at this time with the number one contender to the Ultra Aggression Championship, Johnny Anderson."

The camera pans to the left slightly to show Johnny Anderson standing next to Jascinta.

Jascinta Adams: "Johnny, I'd like to have your opinion on what Derek Brown had to say last week on High Voltage."

Jascinta holds the microphone in a position so that Johnny may speak.

Johnny Anderson: "I'd be glad to. Let's see. He basically said that I was stupid, a nobody, and that he was better than me. Let me address the first topic. I'm not stupid. In fact, I'm the opposite. He went out of his way to say that I screwed up the number of times he made Titit_kecil tap out, which I did. But, I did do that on purpose, although mostly because it doesn't really matter how many times he made him tap out. Next, he said I was a nobody. Let me clarify on what he meant to say. What he meant to say is that he's a nobody. I've been in numerous federations, and gained many of my own fans along the way, where he's done absolutely nothing that I know of so far. And finally, there's the fact that he thinks he's better than me. I think I proved last week on High Voltage that what he said is not the case in the least. I practically dominated him in that Last Blood match. I knocked him out in a pool of his own blood, while he barely even managed to give me a tiny cut. True, he's good. In fact, he's one of the best I've been in the ring with. But he's no Johnny Anderson. Enough said."

Jascinta Adams: "You make a valid point. Now, may I have your opinion on your upcoming championship match against Derek Brown?"

Johnny Anderson: "Sure you can. Honestly, if you want a prediction, it'll be a grueling match for both of us. I can guarantee that neither one of us will walk out of that match at Caged Warriors uninjured. I think that it'l come down to who has the momentum at the end and who wants it more. And honestly, I think that I'll win. There are several reasons. The first is the fact that I'm hungry for a championship. The second is that I'm just physically better than him. Third, I have the experience edge. And four, I'm resilient as hell. I know I may sound quite arrogant, but believe me, when you're as good as me, you have the right."

Johnny Anderson then turns around and walks away.

Jascinta Adams: "There you have it straight from the number one contender himself. We'll be back for more exciting WUW:Ultimate Aggression."

The camera fades out to Jascinta Adams' face.
Back to top Go down
CGHasp

CGHasp

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Anderson Interview   Johnny Anderson Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:31 am

Excellent rp! haven't seen you rp for a while and this one just shows that you only gotten better! keep going!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Anderson

Johnny Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Anderson Interview   Johnny Anderson Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Anderson Interview   Johnny Anderson Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Anderson Interview
Page 1 of 1