Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

END OF SUBOSHI

Go down 
AuthorMessage

END OF SUBOSHI  Empty
PostSubject: END OF SUBOSHI    END OF SUBOSHI  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 am

As the camera switches back on, the Camerman follows The Royal Family backstage with Sam Haze Melissa Hendricks King Arthur King Manu and King Whit-e. As they rampage all around the backtsage area looking for somebody. As an security gaurd approachs.

Sam Haze: Have you seen Suboshi

Security: No

Sam Haze and the rest of The Royal Family search for him as they enter his locker room they see him sitting down.

Sam Haze: You honestly think i was going to let your win slide. You haven't seen the raft of me yet. What i am going to do to you now i will asure you, you will feel it tomorrow. And no im not going to just get a few guys to beat you up. Me and the royal family will do it ourselves and this time im going to put you out for GOOD

King Manu: Yeh thats right, disrespect one means you disrespect all of us. And you know what happens to people who disrespect us.

Suboshi: If you come near me i'll call the security

Sam Haze: Security, you want to add more poeple to our victim list.

King Whit-e: When i get my hands on you, im going to beat you up.

The Royal Family excluding Melissa Hendricks walk up to Suboshi and grab him by the arms and then start beating him up, as they are done King Whit-e gets onto his stomach and starts laying several punchs to his face resulting in him bleeding. As the get him up King Manu sets up a table on the side of the Lockeroom. As he gets up they lift him up slamming him into the middle eventually breaking under him.

Sam Haze: How Do You Feel?

Sam Haze then runs at him and steps on his face, with the rest of TRF following him. Suboshi seems injured as security try to come in nobody can help him.

Sam Haze: You want to disrespect me.

As TRF leave the security gaurds walk into the room with baseball bats and chairs and start abusing him. smashing the chairs and bats to his mid section and head.

Brandon: Oh My God. I feel sorry for this man. He is in the PPV in a few days. I cannot believe he did that.

Andrew: Well smart move by Sam Haze injure him and make sure he does not have to face him in the PPV.

Brandon: Andrew, seriously how could they and its not like they left him after their assault they just sent in the security gaurds who always seem to have Bats and Chairs.

Andrew: Well i dont blame Sam Haze, his motto is pretty straight Move Out Of My Way.

Brandon: Someone will stop him. This guy is a freak.

Andrew: Are you kidding me. TRF are here to stay, his got force he should use it.
Back to top Go down

END OF SUBOSHI
Page 1 of 1