Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

who are the new guy Freeman?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

who are the new guy Freeman? Empty
PostSubject: who are the new guy Freeman?   who are the new guy Freeman? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 am

Titantron show's the sign gym on a door and as it get open you see a guy on the bench working out.
The guy notice the camera and put the weights on its place and sits up smiling.

The Guy: Well there skinny, here for a work out?

The guy stands up and walk to the camera guy.

Camera guy (nervous voice): N... No sir. I..

The guy: Of course your not. Haha.

The guy snapps the camera and give the camera guy a small push so he falls over. In same moment Melissa Hendricks enters the gym and help the camera guy up on his feet and take the camera from the guy holding it.

Melissa: John, act your age please.

John: So you know my name pretty face.

John Freeman is measuring Melissa Hendricks with a smile.

Melissa (looks into the camera): My name is Melissa Hendricks and I am standing in the gym with one of the new signing of Worlds Ultimate Wrestling, John Freeman.

John: You know hun, you are too cute to hang around that geek over there.

Melissa Hendricks looks annoyed at John Freeman but keeps the cool.

Melissa: John you are one of the latest signing done by Daniel DeWildt, and we all really want to know who you are and what you have to offers.

John: Well clearly you already know me, I am all about having fun.

Melissa: Right.. Cause you are just another goodie good.

John: Hey, that was uncalled for. I am no goodie good hun, I am the bad boy you need in your life.

Melissa Hendricks hold over the microphone.

Melissa: Drop the crap John. Please give me a real interview! This is your chance to make an good first impact.

John Freeman takes the microphone away Melissa Hendricks and give her a small push.

John: Fine. WuW look out cause I have arrived! John HardCore Freeman. I am the HardCore icon, I am the real challenge. I make you bleed just for laugh.

Melissa Hendricks try to take the microphone away from John Freeman but he just push her away.

John: Hey, doll face. I have never hit a girl but you are pushing my limits, I am not done with your toy.

John Freeman stares into the camera for a few seconds before he begin to speak again.

John: I will soon become the best of the best here. I don't care who I will have to face. The end result will always be...

John Freeman raises his hands into the air and smile before he again starts to speak.

John: John HardCore Freeman is your winner! Kids already looking up too me, when I soon make a real impact so will the rest of this geeks. Mark the name John HardCore Freeman, cause next time you hear the ref count ONE TWO THREE that name will be the following. That will be if I haven't destroyed you so badly you are out cold!

John Freeman hands the microphone to Melissa Hendricks with a smile and starts to walk, but turn around and look in to the camera one more time.

John: Boom boom, time to get you to a emergency room!
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: who are the new guy Freeman?   who are the new guy Freeman? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 am

Great RP John. Thanks a heap for that.
Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: who are the new guy Freeman?   who are the new guy Freeman? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am

thx m8. and again thx for the contract Smile
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: who are the new guy Freeman?   who are the new guy Freeman? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 am

No Problems, im trying to get Manuel Taker aswell.
Big FMW reunion.
Back to top Go down
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: who are the new guy Freeman?   who are the new guy Freeman? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:37 am

well... his kinda quit so good luck with that m8 Razz he has big pc prob, so thats half of the reason why he quit
Back to top Go down
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: who are the new guy Freeman?   who are the new guy Freeman? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:29 am

Ah ok then. damn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who are the new guy Freeman?   who are the new guy Freeman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who are the new guy Freeman?
Page 1 of 1