Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

DragonStein adresses the crowd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonStein

DragonStein adresses the crowd Empty
PostSubject: DragonStein adresses the crowd   DragonStein adresses the crowd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:46 pm

DragonStein comes out of the entrance atop the ramp. As he heads out along the ramp a smark alex fan decides to

whoop it up and try his hand at heckleing. DragonStein stops, statres hard at the fan, whips out a lighter, blows a liquid

out his mouth and shoots a flame just over the fans head sending the miscriant scrambling. The fans howl with laughter

upon seeing this brash move. DragonStein smirks an evil grin, and continues down to the ring.

Andrew:" Well DragonStein certainly does not lack in confidence."

Brandon:" After last weeks match he certainly can back up what he says as well".

Andrew: " In other words DragonStein doesnt Talk the walk, but walks the Talk. Very important thing for his opponents

to rember.

Brandon: " Sure is, overconfidence can be exploited, if too big a head. But this is different whne the proof is in the

pudding and the man stands at the end of the match after all is said and done. And DragonStein says a lot but means

every word he says. Amazing, and very intimidating as well."

The crowd stands and cheers with the memory of his last ableit first fight with wild anticiapation of this next match.

DragonStein climbs through the ropes with ease, leans back , flips up, rolls over and up back onto the ropes feet first

and jumps off the top rope flips in midair lands in a roll up right back onto his feet, to the cheers of the crowd.

Brandon:" DragonStein shows off quite a lot of agility for a big man. Another surprise in DragonSteins multi versitile

aresonal ."

DragonStein is standing in the ring ,microphone in hand.

DragonStein :" Last week was just a sample, of the power that is DragonStein. I dont kid around about my versitility of

skills. i am trained to take on all comers. i dont back down from any man, or any style of fighting. Just throw them my

way and i will dechipher their weaknesses. I cant say for my opponent what their reaction will be, for fear is a highly

surprising than to logical thinking. You think you wont tap, bleed, or I wont decimate you many ways, think again.

This cat will splat your ambitions of conquest. I will drag you from pillar to post. Send High flying moves your way. Martial

art you to death. Power slam you straight through the mat. synch you up and snap your tendons hard and fast. Just dont

take me lightly and will have a good match for the fans. Otherwise it will be a quick sell to the bell. Oh and one more

thing, Class over, case Dismissed."

DragonStein throws the microphone up, catches it swings it, and throws it hard at the refs chest.

Brandon:" DragonStein shows no intimidation even to the officilas or the ref. well lets see how he handles his next

opponent".

Last edited by DragonStein on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
John HardCore Freeman

John HardCore Freeman

PostSubject: Re: DragonStein adresses the crowd   DragonStein adresses the crowd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

m8. you wane put in some crowd reaction and use commentators to make the RP even longer Smile

1 long speech gets kinda boring, and it limit the rp very much.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine

Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: DragonStein adresses the crowd   DragonStein adresses the crowd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Freeman makes some a good point. I would suggest you consider writing yourself into and out of the ring, so it seems more like a complete segment you would see on TV. What I mean by that is describe how you walk down to the ring, maybe interact with a fan, any kind of "physical business" as they call it.

Also, don't forget the announcers. How do they feel about your wrestler and what he has to say?

I do like the bit with the mic at the end, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescreamingalpha.com
Backyard Bud
Admin
Backyard Bud

PostSubject: Re: DragonStein adresses the crowd   DragonStein adresses the crowd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Agree with both.
Commentators are Andrew and Brandon if you use them aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://wultimatewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonStein adresses the crowd   DragonStein adresses the crowd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonStein adresses the crowd
Page 1 of 1