Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Welcome To WUW.

Please Log In, Or Register

Goodluck and Have Fun
Worlds Ultimate Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Worlds Ultimate Wrestling. General Manager Backyard Bud.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Season 3 is coming! New Superstars, New Rosters, New Alliances!

DragonStein Speaks out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonStein

DragonStein Speaks out Empty
PostSubject: DragonStein Speaks out   DragonStein Speaks out Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 am

DragonStein heads to the interviewer. Jascinta holds the microphone out and flinchs.

DragonStein:" Hey Girl, its alright."

As DragonStein puts his arm around her shoulder and pats her right shoulder lightly.

DragonStein:" Its cool, relax , DragonStein doesnt hit such a beautiful lady ".

Jascinta Blushing.

Jascinta:" Why thank you, DragonStein , your not so....."

DragonStein:" Of Course if a lady was to attack me with a weapon....."

Jasicinta backs up

DragonStein:" Hey its cool, just joshing you, DragonStein likes you. Dont Be so uptight".

DragonStein Picks up the dropped microphone and signals Jascinta to come back over, and she slowly does.

DragonStein:" Okay Girl, thats better. Anyways folks. DragonStein is 1-1-1. Last week was a draw. First Blood.

Which is one of the toughest, and not as yet my speciality, but Im working on it. Besides Ive gone toe to toe

Irregardless, I still stand. The one who can take it to you, no matter what. Once again im not a robot, Im a warmachine."

DragonStein points to a paster on the wall posting the Elimination match. Then shoot a flame towards it scorching the

poster.

DragonStein:" As you see the fire consume its target, that is what i do. You may survive, but you will be engulfed by the

flame, burned scorched, scarred or maimed. Its your choice as far as your skill goes. Muhahawahwahaa!!!!"

Commentator:" Ladies and Gentlemen. DragonStein may sound like a sicko, but he does bring to the table what he says.

A deadly combination. Just sends chills up your spine. Lets take you to more action on WUW."

Back to top Go down

DragonStein Speaks out
Page 1 of 1